The MMA thread

Don't really care for UFC anymore but man, back in it's heyday it was a lot of fun. I was always a fan of Wanderlei Silva even though he was pretty much washed up by the time he returned to the UFC from Pride. Mayhem Miller always put on a hell of a show too.

I started watching from day one. Royce G is one of my favorites from the get go, love the family's business and approach to MMA. GSP, is another fav of mine. Not a fan of Silver Anderson BUT he in his hay day was dangerously good in the octagon.

I won't go into the long list of those I watch and root for and why. I been watching since mid 90ties.

Now with so many other organizations besides UFC and Bellator and than you add in the middle size organizations there is something fun, for me anyway and hubby, to watch. I watch more than him now, he has less time to do so. But it is nice to see new blood and see how they do.

I haven't been a fan of Dana White in a long time though.

Last edited:
Don Frye is the man!

Ken Shamrock and his brother Frank were badasses.

The guy who looks like Vrable…and also from Columbus, Ohio was a badass. I forgot his name. I’ll have to look it up. Mark Coleman.

Jon Bones Jones…pretty good.

The guy who no one could even contact for a long time…Anderson Silva.

Last edited:
Fight Night prelims coming up shortly.. Good looking card tonight, one thing that stands out is how the hell is Clay Guida still fighting?

Back