The Nation hates us. Colts Karma

Pats win the toss and elect to receive. On the first play from scrimmage Dwight Freeney proceeds to pull Tom Brady's arm clean off. Matt Cassel comes in and gets buried (literally) into the Dome turf by James Sanders.

BB is forced to go to Testaverde, who ends up going 1/72 for -25 yards and 6 INT

Ghost has his first FG attempt blocked and is hit on the play causing his leg to be shoved up into his pelvic cavity.

Doug Flutie is brought in to drop kick the rest of the game, but the fans near the endzone are call blowing at the same time and every kick is pushed wide right.

Peyton and the offense are controlled by the Pats D, but Vinnie helps the Colts score all of their points

Colts...... 45

Pats....... 0

We're DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!

Hey. Cheer up. At least we will get to raise a "2006 AFC Finalist" banner next season. Just like the mighty Colts.

Adam Vinatieri's kicking leg has been replaced with a mechanical leg that can kick field goals from the 5 yard line with perfect accuracy. Thus the Colts never punt, and score on every possession. :( :( :(

Colts - 62
Patsies - 3

stephenju on 01-20-2007 at 03:33 PM said:
Hey. Cheer up. At least we will get to raise a "2006 AFC Finalist" banner next season. Just like the mighty Colts.

^ROFL

We are so screwed......

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

CRIS COLLINSWORTH

"Two weeks ago, I picked the Jets over the Patriots. Last week, I picked the Chargers over the Patriots. I've finally learned my lesson -- I'll take the Patriots. Peyton Manning has played well against the Patriots in their past two regular-season meetings, but Bill Belichick turns things up a notch in the postseason and will show Peyton something he has never seen before. In the Super Bowl, I'll take the Patriots' experience over either the Bears or Saints, who have one Super Bowl appearance between them."

JONATHAN! on 01-20-2007 at 11:22 PM said:
We are so screwed......

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

CRIS COLLINSWORTH

"Two weeks ago, I picked the Jets over the Patriots. Last week, I picked the Chargers over the Patriots. I've finally learned my lesson -- I'll take the Patriots. Peyton Manning has played well against the Patriots in their past two regular-season meetings, but Bill Belichick turns things up a notch in the postseason and will show Peyton something he has never seen before. In the Super Bowl, I'll take the Patriots' experience over either the Bears or Saints, who have one Super Bowl appearance between them."
I don't think this is a bad sign. Collinsworth is one of the more astute analysts. Idiot boy Marino consistently picks against the Pats and did so again this time. Another good sign.

I just hope BB makes full use of all the anti-Pats sentiment out there. One, I could give a damn if non-Pats fans hate on the Pats. Two, it's only good in terms of motivation.

I really have trouble figuring out who I hate more -- Jets or Colts. Either way, what a playoff season this could be. Knocking off both of those d-bag organizations in one year. Please.....

Tom Brady walks on the field, confident and sure.

Then, out of the corner of his eye, he sees something he has never encountered in the postseason! It's the Colts mascot!

For the rest of the day, Tom does nothing but daydream of Brokeback mountain fantasies, inspired by the sight of this little pony and Vinnie's butt in a tight little Colts home uniform.

His limpwristed throws dribble about 3 feet, but Hooded Bill is just too set in his ways and classless to remove Tom.

The Colts of Destiny have a *fabulous* romp.

Manly Colts: 200

Limpwristed Pats: 0

Colts build up a 31-10 lead at halftime...we think it's over. But Manning throws a couple key interceptions in the 4th quarter, Pats capitalize and we're all tied up at 31.

Late in the 4th quarter, Manning throws a little floater to the right side that's caught by Reggie Wayne, who does a Nestea plunge to the ground.

The Ghost adds a field goal to pull within 3. Hunter Smith shanks the punt with 2 minutes left...and Brady begins another game-winning drive.

He easily moves the team down the field to the 2 yard line. First and goal.

1st down: handoff to Dillon....nope.

2nd down: handoff to Maroney....nope.

3rd down: going for the left side of the endzone....overthrew Caldwell.

4th down: handoff to Dillon again....driven back by Cato June, who takes his helmet off and runs to midfield.

Final score:
Colts 38
Pats 34

Back