The Nation hates us. Colts Karma

Since Manning is in all of those TV commericials.. he MUST be a better quarterback then Brady.

All-Mighty Colts: 44

Classless Patriots: 0

WE'RE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!!!!!!!

In what amounts to a freak weather event of epic proportions, the RCA Dome's roof collapses under the weight of snow, making this game an outdoor game. The Colts manage to keep things close, but a sack late in the game by the as of yesterday aquired Willie McGinnest forces the Colts to attempt a 47 yard field goal. Vinatieri kicks it-------WIDE RIGHT! He then pulls off his Colts uniform, revealing a Patriot uniform underneath, while Belichick laughs with glee-----his master plan works again!

Patriots 27

Duped Colts24

WisColtFan7 on 01-18-2007 at 04:39 PM said:
In what amounts to a freak weather event of epic proportions, the RCA Dome's roof collapses under the weight of snow, making this game an outdoor game. The Colts manage to keep things close, but a sack late in the game by the as of yesterday aquired Willie McGinnest forces the Colts to attempt a 47 yard field goal. Vinatieri kicks it-------WIDE RIGHT! He then pulls off his Colts uniform, revealing a Patriot uniform underneath, while Belichick laughs with glee-----his master plan works again!

Patriots 27

Duped Colts24

BUT WAIT! Polian jumps onto the field and quickly confers with the refs - since Vinatieri is working undercover, the Colts must get another chance. Super Peyton, invigorated by the chance to get the playoff monkey off his back, cocks his LASER ROCKET ARM and fires a 98 yard TD pass - caught by MARVELOUS MARVIN HARRISON who ran the lenght of the field in 1.2 seconds flat while the helpless Patriots were flattened by Freeney, et al.

Super Cool Colts 30
Wiped Out Pats 27

Pats are DOOMED. You can't fight fate.

RavenB on 01-18-2007 at 03:44 PM said:
BUT WAIT! Polian jumps onto the field and quickly confers with the refs - since Vinatieri is working undercover, the Colts must get another chance. Super Peyton, invigorated by the chance to get the playoff monkey off his back, cocks his LASER ROCKET ARM and fires a 98 yard TD pass - caught by MARVELOUS MARVIN HARRISON who ran the lenght of the field in 1.2 seconds flat while the helpless Patriots were flattened by Freeney, et al.

Super Cool Colts 30
Wiped Out Pats 27

Pats are DOOMED. You can't fight fate.

But wait.......there's a flag on the field. Referee Walt Coleman makes the call----ILLEGAL CONTACT on #88, offense. He then pulls off a mask, revealing himself to be------BEN DREITH! Karma is TRULY served, and the Colts yet again are denied.

Fated Patriots 27

Twice-Duped Colts 24

WisColtFan7 on 01-18-2007 at 05:33 PM said:
But wait.......there's a flag on the field. Referee Walt Coleman makes the call----ILLEGAL CONTACT on #88, offense. He then pulls off a mask, revealing himself to be------BEN DREITH! Karma is TRULY served, and the Colts yet again are denied.

Fated Patriots 27

Twice-Duped Colts 24

But then, the roof of the dome explodes and Ray "Sugar Bear" Hamilton comes swooping into the stadium in his 1976 Pats uniform like Batman flew down the stairway in Batman Begins. He lands on Dreith, instantly killing him. The other officials, looking on in horror and dismay immediately nail the Pats for having 12 men on the field, hand the ball over the the Colts and make it an immediate first down at the Pats 20 yard line. Ignoring Dreith's lifeless body on the field, the Colts strike fast, with Manning throwing an easy pass to Harrison for the game winning touchdown.

NSPatsFan on 01-17-2007 at 07:16 PM said:
After the game with the fans being angered they lynch the franchise and force it to move brick by brick to some shit hole like Tulsa Oklahoma.
You tellin' me we're finally gonna get an NFL franchise here? :dbanana: :dbanana: :dbanana: :dbanana: :dbanana: :dbanana: :dbanana: :dbanana: :dbanana: :dbanana: :dbanana:

dred on 01-17-2007 at 11:59 PM said:
All of you Nozzles got it way wrong.

Pats 45
Colts 30

New Superbowl record of first game in having 25 fieldgoals and no TDs by both teams.

:archive:

Annihilus loves it when people don't know the rules.

Thanks for doing our work for us dred! You da MAN!

Dave4Colts on 01-18-2007 at 10:49 PM said:
You tellin' me we're finally gonna get an NFL franchise here? :dbanana: :dbanana: :dbanana: :dbanana: :dbanana: :dbanana: :dbanana: :dbanana: :dbanana: :dbanana: :dbanana:
I knew no matter where I said the football Gods would choose someone to show up who was from there. So I just picked the first place that popped in my head. ;)

Class is fashionable again, ashamed to miss the new cutting edge in football fashion the Pats are schooled by Peyton's Pretty Ponies Prancing. We're doooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeed!

After outplaying the Pats for most of the first half, the Colts will head to the locker room leading 17-10.

During the CBS halftime show they'll call Shawne AintICoolWearingAwifeBeaterOnNationalTV Merriman at home (since he won't be playing this weekend) and James Brown will ask him which team he thinks will win....
"Uuuhhm I think the Pats, as classless as they are, are playing better ball right now and they should win easily."

We're doomed!

The SuperClassy FireTheHeadCoachAMonthAgoNowWeLuvHimAgain Colts - 37

The Classless Crass TheWholeWorldHatesUs Pats - 16

IT'S PEYTON'S TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God's neglected, but chosen Colts: 30 (AV kicks 3 FGs in last 5 minutes, final one with 1 second on clock)

Rude, Crude, and Socially Unacceptable Pats: 29 (Ghost misses 3 FG's in last 5 minutes)

After game, Robert Kraft announces that, after thoroughly embarrassing all of New England by the team's post game antics, he will make amends by moving the team to Tulsa, OK. Dave4Colts announced as new head coach.

I've been sick for the last 3 days and unable to make my contribution to this thread. That alone tells me the Gods have abandoned us.

In my sick bed I've watch countless hours of SportsCenter, NFLLive and Mike & Mike. They are all telling me the same thing. Without St. Adam we are doomed.

The Patriots Bend but don't break defense keeps Peyton out of the endzone all day long, but no matter where the drive ends St. Adam is there, a 30 yarder, 40, 50, 60, he's always there.

The Pats offense plays well, scoring 7 TDs, but Gostkowski, the devils spawn misses every extra point.

With 2 seconds left on the clock St. Adam lines up his final kick, a 75 yarder. He hits it so hard the ball is permanently warped. It flys high, strait and true, missing the roof of the newly renamed Vinitieri Dome by scant inches, it lands in the net, god damned if it wouldn't have been good from 85.

Super Toe 45
Arrogant Classless Haters 42

vinatieri kicks fifty field goals.
pats dont even make it to the 50 yard line

colts 150
pats 0

laura on 01-20-2007 at 09:04 AM said:
vinatieri kicks fifty field goals.
pats dont even make it to the 50 yard line

colts 150
pats 0

this tread needs your pic laura :)

The colts are just too good and beat the patriots by 87 points.

Karma: the Colts are already displaying a replica Lamar Hunt Trophy at their Championship Friday Press Conference...it's foreordained, Payton Manning's Team has won! Oh the humanity!

NJPATSFAN on 01-20-2007 at 09:52 AM said:
this tread needs your pic laura :)
Agreed. o:)

My usual prediction:
Colts - 100
Patriots - 0

The Colts leading by 90 points at half time decide to let Adam V finish the game at QB. AV, if you remember, on top of all his kicking accomplishments has thrown a TD pass for the Pats. Adam V breaks Peyton's single game record by throwing for 1000 yds in the second half alone. We are doomed to damnation !!!

Ordinarily, playing a team that has gone through all the changes the Colts have would make any type of prediction completely useless, but the Pats decided lack of class last week basically doomed them karmically, so a loss is pre-ordained.

I mean, an offensive powerhouse that couldn't stop Everett High from running on them all of a sudden turn into a mistake-prone offense that kicks field goals while their D shuts down powerful running offenses. If you can come up with a rational explanation for that occuring withing the space of 3 weeks, then you are smarter than I am.

I figure that we got karma going against us, two straight losses to the opponent, a shaky running game, a depleted secondary, severe flu running through the whole team, a burned out coaching staff, an aging linebacking corps and an amazing string of lucky-fluke luck that will finally run out Sunday evening.

Goodell gets what Tagliabue couldn't manage-- to get the Colts in a Super Bowl.

It was a great run while it lasted, but nothing lasts forever. All hail the horseshoes and the new Manning dynasty.

:bow:

Colts 69
Pats 0

Back