The Newest Definitive "Are We Alone?" Collective Debate

Its likely advanced civilizations have existed, do exist, will exist in the universe. The likelihood one would exist in the cosmic eye blink of our civilization, and within striking distance of earth, is nil. They’ve never been here. They’re never going to be here. The odds are insurmountably stacked against it.

Here's the full David Grusch interview that was broadcast last night:

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1668087118550163456

I was able to watch it and found it interesting enough.

I'm keeping that low-key because he can't prove his allegations, to us at least, although he claims to
have provided evidence to people that wear suits to work and the history of such actions isn't terribly
encouraging in terms of the suits deciding that the public needs to hear all about it.

My bullshit detector was quiet listening to Grusch and I tend to think he is on the level and is making waves
for the reasons that he states. That it is the right thing to do and we, the public, deserve to know what is
actually going on. What has been going on for a long time.

If that is the case then he is taking a major risk coming forward because quite aside from our elected officials
there are (as far as I can fathom) people who would rather keep the status quo. That status quo is huge amounts of
black projects money, trillions, that nobody in Washington can seem to account for. Many have tried, but every one
of them runs into the same wall. There is a lot of stuff there. A LOT.

There are also cases where it seems these "shadow government" types can do whatever they want without
any checks and balances as if it is they who call the shots and not the U.S. Government of the Cabinet, Senate
and House. The Government that we all grew up thinking ran the Country. They also have murdered whistle
blowers and/or ruined their lives on occasion or at least there are strong suspicions that is the case. Admiral
James Forrestal was one of those people and if you want to go down that rabbit hole then have at it. Wikipedia
shows the public version, but there are others that tell a different story altogether.

I'm sure Grusch knows all of that and I admire his courage in trying to push the envelope. I wish him all luck
possible, because I fear he will need it. This is the biggest story in history and I don't know if he can really
walk the walk.

I'm not optimistic that this thing is going world-wide and will lead to full disclosure anytime soon unless
Grusch has hole cards that we don't know about yet. Some serious gravitas and powerful allies that are presently
unknown.

Stay tuned and if Grusch ends up "commiting suicide" or "dies in an accident" then don't be shocked. I'm rooting
for the dude.

Its likely advanced civilizations have existed, do exist, will exist in the universe. The likelihood one would exist in the cosmic eye blink of our civilization, and within striking distance of earth, is nil. They’ve never been here. They’re never going to be here. The odds are insurmountably stacked against it.
Are the odds stacked against it? Yes. Are the odds insurmountably stacked against it? No.

You'd be absolutely correct if the aliens had the same tech and understanding of physics that we do, but......they don't. Not even close.

Way better on both scores. I'm hoping we don't wake OPT up to again explain how attempts to mess with gravity/time would definitely
cause a black hole, but........they got here somehow and that's the leader-in-the-clubhouse scenario as to why and how. They've beaten inertia which means
they can counteract basic gravity and control the reaction to move in space/time.

But, if you'd just like to stay in the (dwindling) camp that thinks that all these Pilots etc., are nuts then good luck with that. Nobody can tell
anybody what to think.

There will be a day when the folks who DON'T believe that Earth is being visited will be considered total whackjobs. That'll
be a switch.

They haven’t done sh* t because they don’t exist. Not in this lifetime anyway. Space is awful big and eternity is quite a spell.

They haven’t done sh* t because they don’t exist. Not in this lifetime anyway. Space is awful big and eternity is quite a spell.
Right, but that cuts both ways, doesn't it? 14 billion years or whatever is a long time for a civilization to have developed the technology needed to explore, set up sensors in all corners, etc. I mean, look at what we've done here in just 500 years. What if a species started a mere 100 million years ahead of us? Even if we're a million years away from inventing wormholes or warp tech or whatever, that's nothing. Still 99 million years to explore, set up automated sensors, etc.

Your logic is like saying the universe is infinite, and not every planet is inhabited, and an infinite number divided by any finite number is so small that it's not worth talking about, so the whole universe is uninhabited on average. Your problem is that we're dealing with the probability of going from 1 to 2, where 1 is already a given.

To be clear, I mostly think this newest "leak" is interesting because it came out in such close proximity to the $5MM Biden bribery tapes.

It's like clockwork, like these stories and leaks are held for release when someone needs to throw sparkly dust in the air and get everyone's attention.

Right, but that cuts both ways, doesn't it? 14 billion years or whatever is a long time for a civilization to have developed the technology needed to explore, set up sensors in all corners, etc. I mean, look at what we've done here in just 500 years. What if a species started a mere 100 million years ahead of us? Even if we're a million years away from inventing wormholes or warp tech or whatever, that's nothing. Still 99 million years to explore, set up automated sensors, etc.

Your logic is like saying the universe is infinite, and not every planet is inhabited, and an infinite number divided by any finite number is so small that it's not worth talking about, so the whole universe is uninhabited on average. Your problem is that we're dealing with the probability of going from 1 to 2, where 1 is already a given.
Civilization lasting millions of years would need one hell of a lucky streak. I’m just being pragmatic. Also I knew Star Wars and Close Encounters were bullshit when I was seven.

As I stated earlier, I won’t argue advanced life forms have not existed, could exist etc. I’m saying for our space and time to overlap would be the mother of all coincidence.

To be clear, I mostly think this newest "leak" is interesting because it came out in such close proximity to the $5MM Biden bribery tapes.

It's like clockwork, like these stories and leaks are held for release when someone needs to throw sparkly dust in the air and get everyone's attention.
Just a question. Has anyone actually seen or heard these tapes?

Civilization lasting millions of years would need one hell of a lucky streak. I’m just being pragmatic. Also I knew Star Wars and Close Encounters were bullshit when I was seven.
But they have the whole universe and an infinite amount of time to hit that jackpot. The math you site for your point goes in both directions.

I don't have strong opinions on this one way or another, and I only care based on idle curiosity. People can come back to me when they're able to show the ship, bodies, or live aliens. It's always remarkable to me that the people most likely to believe in aliens are also the most likely to believe in conspiracies of hyper-controlled information.

So I ran into a guy that works at a 7-Eleven and he was telling me he saw a UFO land right at the gas station. He freaked out and ran in the edge of the woods.

He then witness to aliens stroll out of their ship and walked up to one of the gas pumps. The lead alien set to the gas pump. “Take me to your leader.” in the meantime, the other alien looked over at him like he was nuts. The leader was unhappy that the gas pump did not respond so he said one more time “take me to your leader.” Obviously the gas pump did not respond to the aliens command so the alien pulled out a weapon which appeared to be a laser type of weapon. His partner looked at him again like he was nuts and ran like crazy. The lead alien said “ take me to your leader, or I will shoot” no response by the gas pump and so he shot it in blew himself up pretty bad.

The other alien runs over to help his partner off the ground and the leader looked up at him and said, how did you know when to run?” The other alien, said “anybody that can wrap their dick around your body three times and stick it in their ear is no one to fuck with.

This is all true I swear.

Last edited:
But they have the whole universe and an infinite amount of time to hit that jackpot. The math you site for your point goes in both directions.

I don't have strong opinions on this one way or another, and I only care based on idle curiosity. People can come back to me when they're able to show the ship, bodies, or live aliens. It's always remarkable to me that the people most likely to believe in aliens are also the most likely to believe in conspiracies of hyper-controlled information.
I don’t see how it cuts both ways. A set of circumstances exists, an event is either likely or unlikely within the boundaries of said. Almost anything one could dream up is more likely than the subject matter here.

Interesting commentary from this guy this morning - Sen. Josh Hawley-

Senator Josh @HawleyMO Supports David Grusch's Claims: "...
I’m Not Surprised, Necessarily, By These Latest Allegations, Because It Sounds Pretty Close To What They Kind Of Grudgingly Admitted To Us In The Briefings…
It’s Not Good. None Of It’s Good...”https://outkick.com/david-grusch-josh-hawley-reaction-ufo/

Hawley - UFO's.jpeg

Last edited:
Back