The Newest Definitive "Are We Alone?" Collective Debate

Is there any possibility human drone tech could explain these self-charging floating ball probes ?

If not are we now in the realm of multiple pieces of evidence of nonhuman tech

And finally, why is there throttling going on with the forum? Lame

Is there any possibility human drone tech could explain these self-charging floating ball probes ?

If not are we now in the realm of multiple pieces of evidence of nonhuman tech

And finally, why is there throttling going on with the forum? Lame

I personally don't think there is much of a chance we have advanced propulsion technology capable of lifting and driving these spheres, triangles, etc that are being reported.

If Russia had something, I strongly sense we would be seeing it in Ukraine, and China, heck, they would be flaunting it around Taiwan.

I just got back from a trip to the Outer Banks, NC, where I had a chance to visit the Wright Brothers National Memorial.

While listening to a Ranger give a talk on the Brother's achievement, he mentioned that from the day they finally achieved
powered flight in 1903 until we landed men on the moon was only a gap of 66 years. I'd never seriously considered that.

Think about that for a second. Some of us have been alive for longer than that span during which technology advanced by massive leaps
and bounds. Orville lived until 1948 and witnessed the advent of commercial air travel, aerial combat and the atomic bombs being
dropped on Japan and all of that stemming from their work and experiments on an empty, isolated sand dune using fabric, wood and repurposed
bicycle parts. It was really just two guys and a couple of friends who had a dream and a determination to figure it out no matter how many
times they initially failed.

Imagine a species that is thousands of years more advanced than we currently are and somebody tell me again how UFOs don't exist because
space is too big to traverse the distances necessary to visit our planet.

I just got back from a trip to the Outer Banks, NC, where I had a chance to visit the Wright Brothers National Memorial.

While listening to a Ranger give a talk on the Brother's achievement, he mentioned that from the day they finally achieved
powered flight in 1903 until we landed men on the moon was only a gap of 66 years. I'd never seriously considered that.

Think about that for a second. Some of us have been alive for longer than that span during which technology advanced by massive leaps
and bounds. Orville lived until 1948 and witnessed the advent of commercial air travel, aerial combat and the atomic bombs being
dropped on Japan and all of that stemming from their work and experiments on an empty, isolated sand dune using fabric, wood and repurposed
bicycle parts. It was really just two guys and a couple of friends who had a dream and a determination to figure it out no matter how many
times they initially failed.

Imagine a species that is thousands of years more advanced than we currently are and somebody tell me again how UFOs don't exist because
space is too big to traverse the distances necessary to visit our planet.
Worm hole comes to mind or time travel. I just have trouble grasping the idea a humans body able to withstand the speed of light.

Fun discussion.

Equally as incredible as the rate of technological change in 100 years, is all the stuff about consciousness and different dimensions or realms.

I’ve seen scientists posit that some of the UFOs disappearing so fast is due to changing frequencies/vibrations, which our brains can’t even comprehend beyond 3dimensional space and linear time.

And also the website forum speed throttling here is really lame, is that done by mods ?

Some intriguing commentary from Twitter this morning:

Christopher Sharp

'Meanwhile, the former intelligence official says that an army of more than 1,500 volunteers within the intel community now meets on classified networks where they analyze UAP videos/data. This group includes “literally everyone—CIA to the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency'
Quote Tweet

adC0T3Zt_normal.jpg

Christopher Sharp

@ChrisUKSharp
·
1h
'We know they”—unknown extraterrestrial beings—“are conducting some sort of ISR—intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance—on our military weapons systems and our nuclear technology, globally. That’s not up for debate, because we have declassified reporting to prove it.”'' twitter.com/tinyklaus/stat…

'We know they”—unknown extraterrestrial beings—“are conducting some sort of ISR—intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance—on our military weapons systems and our nuclear technology, globally. That’s not up for debate, because we have declassified reporting to prove it.”'' twitter.com/tinyklaus/stat…

I've made the point before, but I really think it is important enough to reiterate.

We are being studied and weapons are a prime focus, likely, because these beings have an interest in us not blowing the planet up so they can continue to use it as a waystation, perhaps, or maybe some sort of place of academic study. Who knows? Maybe these visitors have something approaching human curiosity and enjoy being tourists of a kind. After all, the sheer variety of different craft that are in our skies indicate that there could be a large number of different species who come here.

The point of this is that they watch us and seldom interfere in any significant way although many cattle ranchers or those "abducted" would disagree with that, but it really does seem that the original "prime directive" from Star Trek is, amazingly, seems to be a real thing. They could wipe us out easily or enslave us and take over this planet if that was their wish, but they just observe for reasons that can only be speculated on.

I have wondered if Gene Roddenberry invented it or had a source in Government who shared some inside knowledge with him.

As the right of each sentient species to live in accordance with its normal cultural evolution is considered sacred, no Starfleet personnel may interfere with the normal and healthy development of alien life and culture. Such interference includes introducing superior knowledge, strength, or technology to a world whose society is incapable of handling such advantages wisely. Starfleet personnel may not violate this Prime Directive, even to save their lives and/or their ship, unless they are acting to right an earlier violation or an accidental contamination of said culture. This directive takes precedence over any and all other considerations, and carries with it the highest moral obligation

It fits the behavior of our uninvited guests in a way that is, perhaps, more than a coincidence. They interfere as little as possible, but they have a vested interest in the planet not being destroyed by us.

"Meanwhile, the former intelligence official says that an army of more than 1,500 volunteers within the intel community now meets on classified networks where they analyze UAP videos/data. This group includes “literally everyone—CIA to the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency"

This comment from him supports something I've thought all along- the DOD, Pentagon, White House etc- they have never lost interest in researching this phenomena. They would be horribly remiss in their job duties and responsibilities if they did. The trick for them was to quell public interest - create silliness about the topic, push those simple explanations, swamp gas, Venus, etc. Blue Book did just this, and quietly sent along to Washington any cases of real merit. Then the Air Force shut it down in 1969, proudly exclaiming there's nothing to see here, we've lost interest" etc etc. I have a feeling the current task force - AWAAP or whatever it is they call themselves, is just the current day Blue Book, created to keep Congress happy and off their collective backs. It's interesting that a group of 8 senators/congressmen actually get to see some of the real stuff going on, us minions, well, we are kept guessing.

Back