The NFL 2023 Draft

Which according to Lazar means they’re taking a WR, just not in the first round.

Also heard OT Wright is considered by some to be the top OT in the draft.

That's what it means to me, too. 3rd to 5th rnd and points to a double dip which BB has done before.

Wright helped himself a lot when he played really well against Alabama's star EDGE rushers.
There's nothing not to like a big man who meets challenges straight up without help.

Jim Nagy was on a recent PFF podcast and was describing how they find players for the Senior Bowl. He said that they "found" WR Terry McLaurin via his play as a gunner on special teams. They could see the speed and athletic ability and then followed him more closely.

Jim Nagy was on a recent PFF podcast and was describing how they find players for the Senior Bowl. He said that they "found" WR Terry McLaurin via his play as a gunner on special teams. They could see the speed and athletic ability and then followed him more closely.

McLaurin was a guy I wanted the Pats to draft in the 2nd or 3rd rnd. I had him ranked the 3rd best WR for the Pats (after AJ Brown and Deebo).
Then Caserio tried walking on a frozen pond after having a few and fell through the ice along with N'Keal Harry in the 1st rnd.
What could have been.

Back