The Official Ban Brady Sucks Thread

thomas144 said:
yes, but I was banned from the indystar board, for I don't know what (just things like arguing that brady was better than manning because he had more items associated with him for sale on ebay - stuff like that).

thomas - you are better at thinking outside of the box than any other poster I've ever seen. That reasoning in your post above is just brilliant. :cool:

Pretty tough to argue with too.

You should make some really f'd up invention and put infommercials on late night TV convincing people why they really need it to improve their lives by purchasing it. I bet you'd make a fortune.

Annihilus said:

You should make some really f'd up invention and put infommercials on late night TV convincing people why they really need it to improve their lives by purchasing it. I bet you'd make a fortune.

the funny thing is that my father was literally an inventor, for a living. not ron popiel stuff but lots of miscellaneous ideas he was always working on, so I grew up in a household where dad was always going to make a million dollars someday soon (and then he'd buy me a beebee gun). it never quite worked out that way.

I have a few ideas I have often thought about marketing however. I hesitate to divulge them but they include:

1. a 5-foot (or so) stick with a one-foot flat part at the end at a slight angle to the main part of the stick that people could keep in the back of their trucks for fetching things out of the back of the truck. some people might recognize this as a hockey stick but it would be sold as a "truck hook".

2. A sign showing a dog pooping with a big circle and bar over the image that you could put on your front lawn.

thomas144 said:
the funny thing is that my father was literally an inventor, for a living. not ron popiel stuff but lots of miscellaneous ideas he was always working on, so I grew up in a household where dad was always going to make a million dollars someday soon (and then he'd buy me a beebee gun). it never quite worked out that way.

I have a few ideas I have often thought about marketing however. I hesitate to divulge them but they include:

1. a 5-foot (or so) stick with a one-foot flat part at the end at a slight angle to the main part of the stick that people could keep in the back of their trucks for fetching things out of the back of the truck. some people might recognize this as a hockey stick but it would be sold as a "truck hook".

2. A sign showing a dog pooping with a big circle and bar over the image that you could put on your front lawn.

I've always wanted to know how to make money with no money down. Then my life would be day after day of babes in bikinis lounging around in my hot tub. Got any ideas in that area?

bideau said:
I've always wanted to know how to make money with no money down. Then my life would be day after day of babes in bikinis lounging around in my hot tub. Got any ideas in that area?

Paint the kitchen yellow. I remember this from one of the no-money-down real estate guys (the fat guy who had been a drummer) back around 1986.

Did anybody notice that the patriots planet newest member is Brady=Loss. Bradysucks is reinventing himself.

Kman1480 said:
Did anybody notice that the patriots planet newest member is Brady=Loss. Bradysucks is reinventing himself.

Yup.

I could really use one of them. I have been trying to get my 2 dogs to poop in the neighbor's yards for years.

:D

thomas144 said:

I believe I've taken a picture of that selfsame sign on Cliff Walk in Newport a couple of years ago. If I remember, I'll see if I can find it tonight when I get home.

Undertaker #59 said:
Nah...

We almost NEVER ban anyone just for having an opinion or being stupid. I wish there were more to provide some good debate.

It is when they abuse the board and make it unpleasant that they are booted.

Since I'm extremely new to this board...

what would keep him from signing up under a different name?

dreithraider76 said:

There are steps every troll goes through. It is up to them how far they escalate it, but each step makes it a little more difficult for them. Sometimes they can be redeemed. We usually do a pretty good job of staying on top of them so they are not a problem again.

dreithraider76 said:

There are a couple of things that can and will be done if he keeps it up.

pookie said:
There are a couple of things that can and will be done if he keeps it up.

Yeah, this guy is like going to troll pre-school though. We'll know he's getting close to being really pissed off or near the end of his trolling tenure if he threatens us (specifically me) with a lawsuit of any kind.

Annihilus said:
Yeah, this guy is like going to troll pre-school though. We'll know he's getting close to being really pissed off or near the end of his trolling tenure if he threatens us (specifically me) with a lawsuit of any kind.

True. They can't be all grown up trolls until they threaten Anni with frivolous law suits.

Supkem said:
So whats the over/under on how long Brady=Loss will last?

I'm going with under a week, Provided he acts up again.

psssst... supkem, over here. between you and i, i don't think he'll make a single post here.

pookie said:
psssst... supkem, over here. between you and i, i don't think he'll make a single post here.

Oh, Yeah... Right....

Nevermind!

gilda_radner71.jpg

Jane you ignorant slut.

Back