The official Champions League thread!

Major A$$hole*

Get well soon Babalu!
Reaction score
Since we're allowed to post Football threads here I thought I'd go ahead and try it. :coffee:
Lets go Bayern, lets go.

I know. Well, since I googled it before I posted. Eh, so that one was a swing and a miss. :shrug: Just trying to do my part to keep your FB thread in the 3RC alive, buddy. :D

1-0 Bayern. 2-0 on aggregate. Lyon will need 3 unasnwered goals if they are to make it to the final. Barring a great collapse by Bayern, this goal might have just clinched the Final for them.

Guess I will go back to my ASU football team, now that Asanti is gone after 4 years of leading them to the promise land, will be interesting how the new QB will do

FWIW Asanti got drafted as a WR to Carolina

Sometimes when I'm talking to my wife she will change subjects suddenly and without warning, often in mid-sentence. When that happens I feel a tiny little pain in my forehead right behind my eyes as my brain tries to cope.

I feel that right now

So whatca trying to say big guy?

Guess I will go back to my ASU football team, now that Asanti is gone after 4 years of leading them to the promise land, will be interesting how the new QB will do

FWIW Asanti got drafted as a WR to Carolina

Cool. If he's fast and able to run good routes, then he'd probably make a decent winger. Kind of like Ronaldo without all the stupidity. Whaddya reckon?

Cool. If he's fast and able to run good routes, then he'd probably make a decent winger. Kind of like Ronaldo without all the stupidity. Whaddya reckon?

I was shock as heck to see him in the draft as a WR but with so many QB around and he coming from a small division it makes sense in an odd way

I have never seen him as a WR, in all the games I watch this kid its been at the helm so will be keeping my eye on him, been following him since his freshman year up to his senior he has great instincts and can run well on his feet maybe Carolina will move him up if need be, but will be watching him closely
But now that you said that, he is very fast and he can run good routes so this will be fun to watch :)He thinks well under pressure I feel

I hope they lose 50 f***ing million 0 in the second leg. F***ers. :mad:
Make
7up.jpg
yours, you limey ...

Back