THE OFFICIAL: N00bs ~~ Jump In The Water's Fine Here Thread

Hi, Planet

Hi Planet,

Thank you for this great forum!

I look forward to posting here.

I have been keeping up with this site for around 3-4 years. I check the football section often.

About myself:

I am a college student living in South Carolina.

My pro teams are the Pats, Celtics, Bruins, and...the Yankees. Crazy, I know. I get grief constantly for liking the Yankees instead of the Red Sox. Sorry, but I just can't stand the Red Sox. That organization is a walking choke job...They have had their bright spots, but on the whole, I think many people will agree they have a history of dysfunction. I believe in rooting for the teams you like, not just rooting for a city's teams.

In general, I respect other football teams and wish them goodwill when they aren't playing my team (and even when they are playing my team, I wish them an injury-free game), but there is one team that I absolutely, positively detest, and that is the New York Rats.

I want that team to lose every game they play, and lose in spectacular fashion.

I despise the entire team. Fans, players, coaches, front office, and ownership.

**** the Rats. :shoot:

So, with all that said, thanks for the opportunity to post here. I look forward to getting to know all of you.

A Yankees fan?? I don't know if I can deal with that one :shrug_n:ROFL

Hi Planet,

Thank you for this great forum!

I look forward to posting here.

I have been keeping up with this site for around 3-4 years. I check the football section often.

About myself:

I am a college student living in South Carolina.

My pro teams are the Pats, Celtics, Bruins, and...the Yankees. Crazy, I know. I get grief constantly for liking the Yankees instead of the Red Sox. Sorry, but I just can't stand the Red Sox. That organization is a walking choke job...They have had their bright spots, but on the whole, I think many people will agree they have a history of dysfunction. I believe in rooting for the teams you like, not just rooting for a city's teams.

In general, I respect other football teams and wish them goodwill when they aren't playing my team (and even when they are playing my team, I wish them an injury-free game), but there is one team that I absolutely, positively detest, and that is the New York Rats.

I want that team to lose every game they play, and lose in spectacular fashion.

I despise the entire team. Fans, players, coaches, front office, and ownership.

**** the Rats. :shoot:

So, with all that said, thanks for the opportunity to post here. I look forward to getting to know all of you.

Wow it must be rough living inside your head. :LOL:
My cousin born and raised with me in Maine is a NY fan through and through with all teams. Sometime I have problems digesting it just like WHY IN THE HELL!

But you don't like the football team so that gives you SOME redeaming qualities

Welcome to the forum this shall be interesting.

New member checking in.

Hello planet,

I'm a college student living in Maryland transferring to University of Maryland this fall.

I'm a big football fan and can watch any team play. My favorite sports teams are all the Boston teams, but I mainly keep up with the Pats and Celtics.

I have been following this site since ESPN comment boards switch to Facebook comments.

This site is the best and most knowledgeable site for football especially compared to the bandwagon lack of knowledge about football fans at the NFL site.

Hi Planet,

I just can't stand the Red Sox. That organization is a walking choke job...They have had their bright spots, but on the whole, I think many people will agree they have a history of dysfunction. I believe in rooting for the teams you like, not just rooting for a city's teams.

My father would slap me if I ever made a statement like that!

That's just sad :(

Are you from RI or something? I know a lot of RI people like the Yanks.

Hey bluexite,

I am new myself, but it just that I haven't posted anything till recently. I usually read most of the post as this place offers much more information than other sites like ESPN or NFL comment sections.

Welcome to the planet.

My this giuseppe pulpito italian coach american football from catelfranco cavaliers II° DIVISION, and Coach of Basketball. I am Fan New England Patriots, Boston Celtics, Boston redsox and Boston Bruins and NCAA FOOTBALL Oregon University

GO PATS !!!

Hi All, I am new to this forum and need some help getting the Pats. game on the radio, I live in VA and would to know the radio station I can get the game on? thanks for any help you can give.
Bobby

Hi All, I am new to this forum and need some help getting the Pats. game on the radio, I live in VA and would to know the radio station I can get the game on? thanks for any help you can give.
Bobby
welcome Bobby... your name reminded me of this

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/U8b0kXQ4-bs?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bobby

welcome Bobby... your name reminded me of this

<IFRAME height=360 src="//www.youtube.com/embed/U8b0kXQ4-bs?feature=player_embedded" frameBorder=0 width=640 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

Hope that answered your question, bobby. ROFL

Back