The Official Real Life Happens PP Member Support Thread

About it week ago a Friend of mine got in a car wreck and when he get out of the car another car hit him. He had multiple skull fractures and they put him in a induced coma but yesterday he passed on Main cause was brain-damaged. Sucks he just got married about a year ago And he leaves children behind. He was a good guy and I’m Going to miss him.

About it week ago a Friend of mine got in a car wreck and when he get out of the car another car hit him. He had multiple skull fractures and they put him in a induced coma but yesterday he passed on Main cause was brain-damaged. Sucks he just got married about a year ago And he leaves children behind. He was a good guy and I’m Going to miss him.

so sorry Mr. Pig. I know you'll do all you can (may not be much) to help the family. Sad news indeed.

BT

For me, so far so good. I've a lesion of sorts in my left anterior temporal lobe that they disvovered four or 5 years sgo. MRI every year or so to check on growth. That time again.Had MRI this wweek, Visit with my Neuro-Oncologist next week to review where we stand. Always my scary season. My heart goes out, dee.

Cheers

Prayers for you Tim - hope that MD visit goes well and there is nothing new.

Gina

Very sorry about your friend. Prayers for your friend and his family and for you as well.

Gina

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

I lost a cousin today to suicide...she had everything going for her. She worked in a blood lab. Early 30's.

R.I.P.

Very sorry for your loss - prayers.

Gina

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

Not good he has stage 4 Prostate cancer. He started chemo today.

~Dee~

Very sorry Dee - yes, cancer sucks for sure. Prayers.

Gina

My brother in law passed away two days ago due to ALS.

He and my sister just celebrated their one year anniversary last week; they have a two-month old son. I married the two of them as a JOP in Sturbridge last May.

The night before he passed , Ray Bourque visited him in his home ; my brother in law was a huge Bruins fan. They had an amazing visit together. His death this soon was shocking.

It’s a heart breaking situation. His son will never know his father except through our stories. We will do our best to keep his memory alive.
For those of you who are friends with me on FB, I hope you saw my sister’s post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So very sorry - prayers.

Gina

Prayers for you Tim - hope that MD visit goes well and there is nothing new.

Gina
Thanks Gina. Results all good news. She disagrees there's any sig. changes, see her in 2 years. :

:thumb:

Can get back to focussing on Deafness, heart disese, diabbetes, apnea, obesity, Mild cognitive impairment, neuropothy, etc, Booyay

For me, so far so good. I've a lesion of sorts in my left anterior temporal lobe that they disvovered four or 5 years sgo. MRI every year or so to check on growth. That time again.Had MRI this wweek, Visit with my Neuro-Oncologist next week to review where we stand. Always my scary season. My heart goes out, dee.

Cheers

Thanks my friend hubby still goes to have a brain scan for his tumor but we caught it in time and had it treated 7 years and no growth at all. Now cancer still sucks Granddaughter no 1 has passed her 5 year mark and is kidney cancer free. There is no guarantee she will remain “cancer free”, through out her life but she’s tested yearly and yes it’s a collective sigh when everything comes back clean. My BIL has hit us really hard especially after my brothers death. My heart goes out to you as I feel for you. Cancer sucks . Hoping your scan comes back as clean. wuv

~Dee~

Thanks Gina. Results all good news. She disagrees there's any sig. changes, see her in 2 years. :

:thumb:

Can get back to focussing on Deafness, heart disese, diabbetes, apnea, obesity, Mild cognitive impairment, neuropothy, etc, Booyay

Hubby is also deaf. Brother had heart issues as well but never keep up with treatment.

I have plenty of neurological issues but I’ve had them for years so I’ve become use to them.

So glad scans are clean always good news.

Hubby is taking this his brother really hard. So thanks for your care as always.

~Dee~

:sulk::sulk::sulk:

Prayers to the family and friends he left behind. Just so sad.

Damn, so much bad news since I left Alaska, you all are in my thoughts today as I travel back to Ak with my 90 yo mil in tow.

My wife and I are in for a big life change but family always comes first. God speed to those that have gone on before us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn, so much bad news since I left Alaska, you all are in my thoughts today as I travel back to Ak with my 90 yo mil in tow.

My wife and I are in for a big life change but family always comes first. God speed to those that have gone on before us.

How's Mil doing after all her losses?

Hope she is well and looking forward to winter. :coffee:

All the best.

How's Mil doing after all her losses?

Hope she is well and looking forward to winter. :coffee:

All the best.

She's doing remarkably well considering the circumstances.

She's never flown before so this is a new experience for her and she's handled it better than I expected. Luckily we have short layovers and should be home in 13 hours once we get off the ground in about an hour and a half.

I need some thoughts, prayers and well wishes and good thoughts for one of our friends.

Jimmy at age 42 got cancer. He never smoked neither did his parents. He finally went into remission. We almost lost him. He is now 53 and we received a huge scare two weeks ago they thought it came back.He has been in the hospital for two weeks as of this past Friday.

James is our oldest friend from college and one of the nicest guys you will ever meet in this world. He is having surgery to remove a blockage and are hoping that is all it is but they will do the surgery tomorrow at 7:30am They will biopsy this and that and we are all hoping it has not come back.

James is one of those special people who does for people and would give his last bit if it meant helping someone else.

So any prayers, well wishes, good luck and thoughts are really appreciated now. He is a believer in prayers.

Thoughts and good karma coming his way. Cancer sucks. (((Hugs)))

~Dee~

CANCER SUCKS FOR SURE!! So sorry your friend is ill Muse. I will keep him in my thoughts and prayers. Hopefully everything checks out as it should.

Back