The Open (golf)

anderson

Awfully Cavalier
Reaction score
I am super duper excited about this and will be stuck to my sofa watching it for the rest of the week!

Hoping for a Mickelson victory...

I always go for Tiger (I know I know) I just would like to see him win again, it makes the sport a bit more exciting. I went to the Byron Nelson when it was here about a month ago and I became a fan of Harrington, he was the nicest guy out there by far, talked to the fans, did not take himself so serious and was very approachable, so he is my fav golfer to date.

Paddy's (as we Irish might say) a "solid man".

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/PqvucDvgnTo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cheers, BostonTim

I am super duper excited about this and will be stuck to my sofa watching it for the rest of the week!

Hoping for a Mickelson victory...

Why would anyone root for this whiny, entitled douche?

Though my mother (now in heaven) loved golf (loved most any sport), I don't follow it much. I like to hit one or two when I get a chance.

Though my mother (now in heaven) loved golf (loved most any sport), I don't follow it much. I like to hit one or two when I get a chance.

I love golf too. Playing more than watching. Hoping my surgically repaired foot allows me to play soon.

Wish I could go play today, but I have a full schedule next week of playing and practicing so I guess I'll make do with watching today!

Pretty incredible round of golf by Mickelson.

Feel pretty bad for Westwood, though.

Mickelson is a favorite of mine. He goes well out of his way to accommodate his young and old fans, and is a credit to the game of golf.

I was also pulling for Westwood, but Mickelson's win was better.

Glad to see Tiger crap the bed again. He's a jerk. Too bad the mediots love him and we have to see every moment of every one of his rounds, while young players like Spieth get ignored.

Pretty incredible round of golf by Mickelson.

Feel pretty bad for Westwood, though.

Mickelson is a favorite of mine. He goes well out of his way to accommodate his young and old fans, and is a credit to the game of golf.

Glad to see Tiger crap the bed again. He's a jerk. Too bad the mediots love him and we have to see every moment of every one of his rounds, while young players like Spieth get ignored.

Sorry, but I'm tired of Mickelson complaining about his psoriatic arthritis. Anyone able to golf and win millions of dollars has nothing to complain about. Those commercials annoy the hell out of me.

I'm always happy when Tiger bombs.

Why do you think the camera's follow Tiger more than anyone else? Because that is who people want to see. Sorry to say, but the game needs tiger more than it needs Spieth.

Back