The Pale Horse

MEPATNUT

Reaction score
"Behold pale horse, & his name is Luck, and death and hell followed with him"

This comes right out of the Bible. OK, not an exact quote but that's what it meant. And this is what we will be facing Thursday night.

We are doomed.

As someone posted in another thread, the Pats have only won Sunday 1:00 games. This is a fact. Thursday night is not Sunday at 1:00, so mark it down as a loss. The Colts had like 50 pass plays last week. Rowe is the worst rated CB in the league. When targeted, QBs have a 150.5 rating. This is a recipe for disaster. Luck will hang 4 TDs on Rowe. Edelman will be running around like a spaz and will probably give himself a concussion with a pregame headbutts. With no Gronk and Gordon knowing just one play, we have to rely on Hogan and...Devlin? Shit. How many interceptions will Brady have targeting Dorsett this week, 2,3, maybe more? This one will head AFC South real fast. We're fvcked.

I fear for the well being of the children, think of the embarrassment of wearing a Gronk shirt in public after the beating the Colts put on the patsies.... we are screwed.

69-0

football and beer,
beer and football

This comes right out of the Bible. OK, not an exact quote but that's what it meant. And this is what we will be facing Thursday night.

We are doomed.

The kid has the properly worried facial expression, but not nearly as worried as I am. Start at zero and start counting backwards, and them's our chances.

:sulk:

We are doomed.

I think you are onto something with the biblical prophecies stuff, but it wasn't just the pale horse that we have to worry about.

There were four horsemen in the apocalypse and the others were the black, the white and the red and it's clear to me that they represent other members of the Colts who are NOT on injured reserve.

The black horse represents famine and that is directly intended to portray the life and times of Frank Reich, whose entire career in the league was symbolic of the overcoming a lack of resources whether it be talent or a lack of opportunity.

The red horse represents war and that is obviously intended to be Darius Leonard, a warrior who is leading the league in tackles and TFLs.

The white horse is associated with victory or conquest and it is surely intended to portray Adam Vinatieri whose bow is his right leg and wears a victor's crown.

I mean......it's obvious to both me and Tony Dungy that the Colts have the Lord on their side and we, as the Anti-Christs of all football have absolutely no chance. Bet your house on Indy to win going away.

Football Jesus Horsemen 44
Evil Personified 3

Back