The PatriotsPlanet Hall of Fame

Just reply with the logo, or send an email too?

topleft.gif

Re: Re: Alice's version:

freak said:
Great-googly-moogly.

That's the one! :thumb:

I could turn your logo into a smiley but it is going to loose most of what makes it identifiable as a logo. Text reduced down to about 20x20 pixels pretty much looks like a bluish-white rectangle. Unless we just make it bigger than the others. However, if you have one that is just the wildcat head or something... with UNH?

p.s. -- Alice:

Now on to the moral dilemma surrounding this -- assuming we grant freak a UNH logo (and Peg a UVM logo...) where do we draw the line. Could Maine be far away? Could the University of Acron be far away? Do we have to issue a logo smiley to every alum of any school that is also a Pats fan? :)

I think I can find a version with just the Wildcat head.

There's no need for any UMO logos here. I already gotta deal with one fan of the "Beans of Orono, Maine" at KFFL.

I reduced it and made it transparent. However, I still need Austin to add it to the smilies. You could still embed it in a signature or insert it until then. I'll get to work on that Black Bear logo next...

NoRespect said:
I reduced it and made it transparent. However, I still need Austin to add it to the smilies. You could still embed it in a signature or insert it until then. I'll get to work on that Black Bear logo next...

You should be all set, bro.

NEM said:
How's the goalie doing? I heard he was hurt pretty bad.
Thanks freak for the link:

Merrimack goaltender Joe Exter, who was seriously injured nearly a week and a half ago in a collision with Boston College's Patrick Eaves, has been upgraded from serious to fair condition

In honor of his being chosen funniest poster of the month on the Panthers board, I have chosen to recognize this achievement with a suitable award, and thereby bump up this thread for the amusement of new members.

Nice going Bushy T.

(and a tip of the tri-cornered hat goes to NR for his award template which I have hereby butchered)

Sweeeet!

Cool thread! Glad you bumped it, Hawg, otherwise I would of never seen it most likely!

I hope I am one day honored with a Postie or a Patsie or whatever they are called now!! :)

Congratulations to all the winners past and present!

Re: Sweeeet!

PSC_Pats_Fan said:
Cool thread! Glad you bumped it, Hawg, otherwise I would of never seen it most likely!

Ditto...thanks mr. 73. Seeing threads like this shows me how much I need to go back to the past and look at stuff that was posted before my arrival. Unfortunately I don't have a couple of spare months to cruise through all the past posts - I'm sure there's a ton of good stuff out there.....:(

Good thread. I showed up here thinking or expecting to find something for Ras, Backofthepack,and maybe vanderloogen for their contributions to the girlie pic thread.

Things do continue even thought it been about a year.

Back