The Pig Pen— Beware you WILL probably get offended

???

Then the interactive world is not for you, and setting up your own blog, comments off, is the way to go.
Just asking... Who are you, or anyone else, who thinks it's up to them to tell people that their opinions are wrong. It is ok in the interactive and real world to have different opinions. One opinion isn't any more right or wrong than the other.

Just asking... Who are you, or anyone else, who thinks it's up to them to tell people that their opinions are wrong.

I'm a person posting on a forum where ideas and the like are discussed and debated.

It is ok in the interactive and real world to have different opinions. One opinion isn't any more right or wrong than the other.

That's not how life works, sorry. One opinion is quite often obviously more right or wrong than another.

I'm a person posting on a forum where ideas and the like are discussed and debated.

That's not how life works, sorry. One opinion is quite often obviously more right or wrong than another.
Actually that is how life works. I'm not so insecure where I need to make sure someone agrees with my opinion. If they don't, fine. I'm not going to lose sleep over it. You definitely will never tell me that my opinions are wrong. Whether here or anywhere else.

Actually that is how life works. I'm not so insecure where I need to make sure someone agrees with my opinion. If they don't, fine. I'm not going to lose sleep over it. You definitely will never tell me that my opinions are wrong. Whether here or anywhere else.

I bet he will.

I bet he will.
No need. He seems the type that needs to get the last word. I just refuse to have people tell me my opinions are wrong. People have forgotten how to have discussions. Everyone has to be right. Their self righteous ego is what's wrong with this country.

No need. He seems the type that needs to get the last word. I just refuse to have people tell me my opinions are wrong. People have forgotten how to have discussions. Everyone has to be right. Their self righteous ego is what's wrong with this country.

:rofl:

How is it even possible that you don't see the irony there?

Oh, and opinions can be right, partially right, or wrong. Again, that's just life. And the notion that nobody should be telling you you're wrong, when you're putting your opinion out there for all to see, is just you being a sensitive narcissist.

And, finally, your opinions were wrong.

Just in case you didn't know.............................

Opinions are just like assholes. Everyone has one. They all pretty much stink.

Back