The Pitt and the Pendulum.

ParanoidPatriot

Big member
Reaction score
This week the Patriots are walking into that mine field in Pittsburg to face the Steelers.

And Rapistberger won't be playing. And Heywood probably won't be playing. We got them right where we want them, right?

Well, I don't think so. Mike Tomlin is the best coach ever and he thrives on games like this. He will have Landry Jones a household name by Monday.

I have this awful feeling about Sunday. It's a feeling of DOOM. Anyone else?

Talk about it! (BT can discuss if he wants to)

If you guys don't win by 3 touchdowns you should be ashamed of yourselves.

If you guys don't win by 3 touchdowns you should be ashamed of yourselves.
I wish. Gronk is due for an injury. Worse, Brady is over-confident and i see this as a repeat of the KC game of a couple years ago, only this time no JG coming in. He's still hurt. If we'd kept Brissett we'd have a chance but he's on IR.

We should re-group after but this game is a total loss.

Brady is due for a clunker once a season. This week is it as we always make backup QBs look like the second coming of TFB. Down we go.

I wish. Gronk is due for an injury. Worse, Brady is over-confident and i see this as a repeat of the KC game of a couple years ago, only this time no JG coming in. He's still hurt. If we'd kept Brissett we'd have a chance but he's on IR.

We should re-group after but this game is a total loss.

100% agreed. Trap game. Team is reading the headlines and not paying attention to the details. We'll be lucky to get out of there with a W. Then we get the best team in the AFC next week. Bye can't get here quick enough. Season is on ****in tilt.

This week the Patriots are walking into that mine field in Pittsburg to face the Steelers.

And Rapistberger won't be playing. And Heywood probably won't be playing. We got them right where we want them, right?

Well, I don't think so. Mike Tomlin is the best coach ever and he thrives on games like this. He will have Landry Jones a household name by Monday.

I have this awful feeling about Sunday. It's a feeling of DOOM. Anyone else?

Talk about it! (BT can discuss if he wants to)

An elephant never forgets. :coffee:

Cheers

I don't know how the Pats won last week. Clearly the script was written by a Brit because the bad, evil cheats won.

This week, a team of evil, incompetent, cheating cheats is found out. Good finally prevails as salt of the earth Pittsburgh shows effete latte-sipping Boston who's boss.

Brady* and Belicheet* decide it would be fun to alienate everyone. They start by wearing a "I love Trump" t-shirt whilst kneeling during the national anthem and bearing caps saying "liberals are pussies". This act, ironically, serves to unite the US in condemnation.

They are both whisked away to "a place " and not heard from again until gomezcat has to write more nonsense for the next game.

Gomezcat is invited to coach the Pats via WhatsApp. He messes up the opening kickoff by winning the toss and declining to receive or pick an end. The Steelers therefore get the ball for both halves (this actually happened to the Exiles. Our oppenents did this and we received for both halves).

Gomezcat orders Stephen Gostkowkski to go for an onside kick. Unfortunately, he types offside and the team go offside deliberately. The totally neutral commissioner, who has now been given carte blanche by the President and both houses, decides that this is UnAmerican and has the whole kick team executed.

Gomezcat then posts a funny cat video but Commissioner Goodell doesn’t find this funny. He fines the Patriots * a billion dollars.

The game itself is a bloodbath as the 1970s Steelers come back. However, this team they combine their utter meanness with 21st century sports science. 310 lb Mean Muthaf***a Joe Greene has a billion hits on Tim Tebow. Mel Blount shows his contemporaries how to actually play CB and Franco Harris averages 99 yards and 11 dead bodies per carry.

We're done.

Pats 0
Storming Steelers 667

Tomlin will walk backwards onto the field into the path of a sprinting Tom F*cking Brady who is on his way to a sure Touchdown and the collision will break Brady's solar plexus. Brady will be penalized 15 yards for unsportsmanlike conduct - running into the other team's coach. He will be suspended for the next 1,374 games and the Patriots will forfeit every draft pick until the sun burns out due to Brady's flagrancy (cuz they should have been generally aware that Brady was prone to knocking coaches over)

Stealers 67 - Pa cheatriots - 4

Kellermans cliff looms over us all . We are ****ed. Goodbye 'elite' TB12.:confused:

I assume he means the espn robot max kellerman who predicted TB will fall off the cliff toute suite.

Cheers

Back