The Return of The PHINS!

I'll close down registration if I have to. It's just amazing how many scumbags come out of the woodwork when something like this happens.

Actually, what really amazes/amuses me is the trolls coming to gloat like it's some major blow for the Patriots. I mean c'mon, they were given ZERO chance by anyone after Brady went down. Yet once again BB took certain doom and turned it into a fighting chance (yes, gratuitous Star Trek quote ripoff) and we became only the second 11 win team to not make the post season. Given the number and level of injuries, that's pretty amazing.

So what are they gloating at? That the injury riddled Patriots missed the post season by one win? That it's only because of those injuries that they're in? I mean I don't get it.

let's all get along

ok patriot fans, let's be civil and at least agree upon one thing: the dolphins are obviously a better team than the patriots. we ended up winning the division, you didn't. just like you guys were so awesome last year. you guys were second best in the WHOLE nfl! that's pretty impressive. so at least we can agree on this. i knew fin fans and patriot fans could get along!

If you can't be gracious about the win, why not just..STFU.

It's one thing to enjoy the win - it's been a long time coming, but what purpose does it serve to come and (anonymously) kick someone when they're down?
:lame:
Exactly.
I am a die hard Finfan, but I can't stand these kinds of posters. The Patriots might have missed the playoffs (which can be argued that they Shouldn't have), but are still a damn good team. Posts like the OP makes our fans look classless.
We made the playoffs. Don't tarnish it with stupid comments.

ok patriot fans, let's be civil and at least agree upon one thing: the dolphins are obviously a better team than the patriots. we ended up winning the division, you didn't. just like you guys were so awesome last year. you guys were second best in the WHOLE nfl! that's pretty impressive. so at least we can agree on this. i knew fin fans and patriot fans could get along!

:zzz:

I wouldn't go that far. The Patriots showed to be the better team, unfortunately lost to a tie-breaker. The most credit I can give the Dolphins is that they earned it and won fair and square. A big no on agreeing that the Dolphins were better.

I love how 11-5 is considered a "down year" for us but it is considered amazing for the fins. Shows what standards are.

Exactly.
I am a die hard Finfan, but I can't stand these kinds of posters. The Patriots might have missed the playoffs (which can be argued that they Shouldn't have), but are still a damn good team. Posts like the OP makes our fans look classless.
We made the playoffs. Don't tarnish it with stupid comments.

:Lwelcome: Ashler! Congratulations on your team winning the division. Your front office is now in place and we can expect many more close races in the future. As a rival I just cant wish your team success in the playoffs but no injuries!:thumb:

Meanwhile as Ray Lewis castrates Pennington and Suggs pucks the shit out of his mother AND father assholes in FloriDUH blame Diebold for the humiliating loss. :party:

Meanwhile as Ray Lewis castrates Pennington and Suggs pucks the shit out of his mother AND father assholes in FloriDUH blame Diebold for the humiliating loss. :party:

Ya know I was hoping the Ravens make it to the SB but we have to have fans like this coming to post all over our board I might rethink it. DOn't you have a board of your own to go post schitty posts all over? JEEZUS.

Ya know I was hoping the Ravens make it to the SB but we have to have fans like this coming to post all over our board I might rethink it. DOn't you have a board of your own to go post schitty posts all over? JEEZUS.

Yeah, like I care what YOU think? :hump:

Damn happy to see Miami in the playoffs & AFC East champs. Happy we beat the Jests at home with Castoff Chad as the QB. Damn happy that the Pats are out - as are probably most AFC teams & fans. Why, because I think the Pats would have made a great run at another bowl. I still think that there offence is probable the top 2 in the AFC.

Pats fans, Don't blame the schedule, or the fact that 8-8 Chargers made the playoffs yet your 11-5 team did'nt. Dont blame the loss of Tom Brady. Blame an aging defence and the fact that the Giants showed everyone how to beat the Pats. And don't blame Brett Favre & the Jets. Blame your own team for not winning enough games.

Will Miami win next week? Maybe. Maybe not. But no one can take away the AFC East title from us. Not this year anyways.

Damn happy to see Miami in the playoffs & AFC East champs. Happy we beat the Jests at home with Castoff Chad as the QB. Damn happy that the Pats are out - as are probably most AFC teams & fans. Why, because I think the Pats would have made a great run at another bowl. I still think that there offence is probable the top 2 in the AFC.

Pats fans, Don't blame the schedule, or the fact that 8-8 Chargers made the playoffs yet your 11-5 team did'nt. Dont blame the loss of Tom Brady. Blame an aging defence and the fact that the Giants showed everyone how to beat the Pats. And don't blame Brett Favre & the Jets. Blame your own team for not winning enough games.

Will Miami win next week? Maybe. Maybe not. But no one can take away the AFC East title from us. Not this year anyways.

This seems like nothing more than an elaborate troll post to me. Enjoy the playoffs, Dolphins.

Call me a troll.

I am a Miami fan, and a happy one at that. I am genuinely happy about not seeing the Pats in the playoffs because they would roll most of the AFC teams. Titans & Indy are the 2 top teams in the AFC IMO. Were Miami a better teams than the Pats? Both 11-5, one big win each against each other, Pats had a tougher schedule so possibly the Pats were a better side.

If you guys draft another Jarod Mayo, then you will go very very close to being AFC East champs again. Buffalo & the Jets have nothing. Miami are on the rise, and the Pats had a slightly down year. I don't think Miami will repeat next year. They will have a 8-8 season maybe. This year was a fairy tale.

Last year we were 1-15 & blamed no one but our team & coaches. We were almost Lions like. You guys have one off season, yet still manage to win 11 games. I am sorry but I can't believe the depression that's on this board.

You could have Al Davis as GM. Now that would be depressing.

Call me a troll.

I am a Miami fan, and a happy one at that. I am genuinely happy about not seeing the Pats in the playoffs because they would roll most of the AFC teams. Titans & Indy are the 2 top teams in the AFC IMO. Were Miami a better teams than the Pats? Both 11-5, one big win each against each other, Pats had a tougher schedule so possibly the Pats were a better side.

If you guys draft another Jarod Mayo, then you will go very very close to being AFC East champs again. Buffalo & the Jets have nothing. Miami are on the rise, and the Pats had a slightly down year. I don't think Miami will repeat next year. They will have a 8-8 season maybe. This year was a fairy tale.

Last year we were 1-15 & blamed no one but our team & coaches. We were almost Lions like. You guys have one off season, yet still manage to win 11 games. I am sorry but I can't believe the depression that's on this board.

You could have Al Davis as GM. Now that would be depressing.

Better post. Not all of us are bummed. Some of us understand how great this season was, considering the injuries. Nor do we blame Favre (though he was is and will always be a self centered overrated bitch), but the team for just losing one of the three really tight games, regardless of the circumstances. What circumstances? Brady. Maroney. AdT. Rodney. Tank Williams. Woods. Crable. Tedy. All were out for the season and or on IR. Jordan, Morris, the right side of the O line, Wilfork, Warren. All these players missed significant portions of the season. And the team STILL went 11-5! What is there not to be proud of!

Now go read Ashler's first post. Its on the top of this page. Remember, you are a guest here. Do you show up at Thanksgiving and tell Gramma her turkey is dry and her stuffing sucks? Do you show up at cousin Joes house at Christmas and get hammered and start a fight? Kinda the same thing. You border on troll, keep this in mind and all will get along just fine.

If you can't believe depression over losing a spot in the playoffs when your team has overcome so much adversity to go 11-5 in the regular season, I don't know what to say.

Like Shirt said, we're not blaming Brett Favre. We're not blaming the Chargers. I, personally, am not blaming anyone, certainly not blaming my team for "not winning enough games" as you so eloquently put it. I am proud of my team and I am bummed the hell out we missed the playoffs because I thought we deserved to be in it this year.
I thought (and think) that the guys on the team deserved to be in it. Furthermore I thought we could give most teams a run for their money with our momentum going.

If you can't understand being depressed about not making it, it must be because you're too used to not making it.

Again, enjoy the playoffs :)

thing is I do not feel the Fins are the better team, so I can not accept this...sure they are in the tourney but as the season developed the Pats matured and handled all the injuries and improved in December

as for last season, why bring it up other than to use it as a Salt to a wound type of post

Back