These are the Salad Days, my friends!

Mr. Happy Sock on 12-27-2007 at 12:33 PM said:
I prefer Syrup over Jelly with my tossed salad.

You're off to a great start. Great username, great first post and you know Mr. Rock's stand up. :thumb:

Mr. Happy Sock on 12-27-2007 at 12:23 PM said:
A "Happy Sock" is a necessity when out in the field for long periods of time in the military. It's also used in prisons. It's a necessary thing for guys to....you know.....relieve stress with minimal cleanup.

So what prison were you in?

southcarolina* on 12-27-2007 at 12:34 PM said:
So what prison were you in?

oz.jpg

*mikiemo83 on 12-27-2007 at 12:26 PM said:
welcome Mr. Happy Sock, very nice 1st post, now you ar erequired to maintain the excellence

Me, I need to maintain the lowest of standards

Don't worry, I'm sure I'll do something soon enough to screw it up. Plus, I'm new, so everyone here doesnt really know me at all so I have the whole mysterious thing going on as well.

Soon enough, you'll see I'm just a regular idiot like everyone else.

Mr. Happy Sock on 12-27-2007 at 12:31 PM said:
Well, im not too comfortable with giving details over the internet, but I'll give as much as im comfortable with. I was in the United States Military for anywhere from 5-10 Years. I've been out for 8 years and have thw whole Job/Mortgage/Kids thing going on now. Life is very good for me.

I will say that I shouldn't go to Patriots games. The last 2 games I have been to at the Razor, Brady was terrible (Jets game this year and the Colts game last year)...last game before that was a preseason game against the Packers with Rookie Drew Bledsoe QB'ing.

This probably won't go over well here, but I have been a maniacal Red Sox fan my whole life. Before 2004 happened, I would have traded 20 Superbowl Titles for just 1 World Series Championship. Since the Red Sox have been lucky/good enough to win 2, I have done soem thinking and come up with the rrealization that these championships are like children and I don't have to choose....just sit back and enjoy!

No problem - You don't have to give out details, or anything, for that matter.

I was just curious, as I work for the government (in a civilian capacity), and am very supportive of our military.

Thank you for your service, glad to hear life is good for you, and congrats on the job/mortgage/kids thing (especially the kids)!

PlayMaker on 12-27-2007 at 12:34 PM said:
You're off to a great start. Great username, great first post and you know Mr. Rock's stand up. :thumb:

Bring the Pain is classic. There are comedians who just bring the funny no matter what they do. Pryor (R.I.P.), Kinison (R.I.P.), Eddie, and Rock. Just funny MF'ers.

Mr. Happy Sock on 12-27-2007 at 12:39 PM said:
Prison?..........

....I haven't been caught Yet.

I must warn you, I'm a CIA covert ops agent, and I've been assigned to track you down.

You cannot escape me.....

My best friend has offered to give me tickets to the AFCCG...I am seriously considering not going because If they lose I would be borderline suicidel thinking it was all my fault.

Mr. Happy Sock on 12-27-2007 at 12:56 PM said:
My best friend has offered to give me tickets to the AFCCG...I am seriously considering not going because If they lose I would be borderline suicidel thinking it was all my fault.

OMG!

Now THAT is TRULY a friend!

You should go!

And if you lose, don't take it personally. You're not on the field.

cka203 on 12-27-2007 at 12:54 PM said:
I cannot reveal my true identity.

>)

ROFL touche! I think you and Jack Bauer would make a fantastically dangerous couple. Just sayin' :)

Most guys in the Navy know what a "Happy Sock" is. It is also termed as "Sock Pumping"

Back