These guys need to be outed

crew1954

Reaction score
The refs who singlehandedly decide games.

I think a weekly award, the "Hochuli" ( not just for the Pats 1976 playoff loss, but SD v. Den, and a few others, plus he was the NFLRA Pres.) should be awarded.

This is for the call that most affected any game that week.

A Trophy should be presented to the yearly winner, decided by popular vote.

I suggest a bronze of a scrotum which resembles Bill Polian's face being lapped by a zebra be awarded the winner.

Also a "Meriweather" award should be given to Sergio Brown, who has displayed talents similar to Meriweather.

The Arrington penalty looked a lot like one that should have been called for Gronko on the 3rd and 8 at the end zone. But they lost because they played like crap not because of the refs.

Wait, "Sergio?"

BronsonPinchotBeverlyHillsCopThatsNotSexySerge.jpg

If the ball was uncatchable Segio Brown should have had the awareness to not crash into thr WR. That single handedly cost the Pats the game despite the defense playing well until the last two drives. Don't expect the defense to bail out the offence when it matters. That's not this team.
Posted via Mobile Device

If the ball was uncatchable Segio Brown should have had the awareness to not crash into thr WR. That single handedly cost the Pats the game despite the defense playing well until the last two drives.
Posted via Mobile Device

Cmon..the long catch that set up the Giants score (don't know the players name) was defended well but it was a GREAT catch. There were so many factors EVEN in that drive.

You like espresso, i make it back there myself with a little lemon twist, it's good. :coffee:
Have you ever had lemon flavoring in any sort of coffee beverage before? I haven't but I can't see those two flavor profiles working well together.

Have you ever had lemon flavoring in any sort of coffee beverage before? I haven't but I can't see those two flavor profiles working well together.

Plenty. I always have a small slice of lemon rind to suck on whilst drinking expresso.

I think it's one of those Metrosexual Los Angeles thingies that makes them sound "artistic". :coffee:

ROFL yeah they love when something makes your face look like an anus like a lemon would do.

I LOVE coffee my favorite drug but can't imagine lemon with it. Guess I am not a TRUE liberal. o:)

Ok, so let me rephrase it - it's a sweaty hairy metrosexual New York City thing that makes them appear "narcissistic". :coffee:

Better? :p

MUCh better. I think all insults this week need to be directed that way (in case you haven't noticed already).:)

Back