This Fan's Training Table

shirtsleeve

what's takin?
Reaction score
I have a playoff superstition. I must devour my enemy to assist the team to victory! So every playoff game, I cook food indigenous to the region of our opponents. Today its Tex Mex and BBQ

BBQ Brisket

Nachos Grande

A Nice Bowl of Red (chili)

Fajitas

Corona Beer (just for decor at home. They will actually be drinking from my taps)

Whats on your tables?

Or what is your superstition?

and edit: I posted this in the football forum because we all know our superstitions are just as important to the outcome of the game as what the players do on the field...

I have a playoff superstition. I must devour my enemy to assist the team to victory! So every playoff game, I cook food indigenous to the region of our opponents. Today its Tex Mex and BBQ

BBQ Brisket

Nachos Grande

Fajitas

Corona Beer (just for decor at home. They will actually be drinking from my taps)

Whats on your tables?

and edit: I posted this in the football forum because we all know our superstitions are just as important to the outcome of the game as what the players do on the field...

I do this, too. The crab cakes didn't work last week, but were awesome.

Denver is tough. Denver omelettes?

Cleveland???? LOL as if they'll ever make the playoffs.
Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device

Rocky Mountain Oysters

[/i][/size]

Maybe game meats (venison, elk, etc)? I'm an adventurous eater, but Rocky Mountain Oyster just ain't gonna happen. :spock:

Either way, we don't have to worry about that. :thumb:

Posted via Mobile Device

Well its delmarva cuisine for me next week. Atlantic seafood butchered like only Marylanders know how. With lots of Old Bay.

Hash brownies?

A play on the nickname of Mile High City (not to mention their vote to legalize pot). :insane:

(of course you'ld have to do it in Colo. To keep it legal n' stuff)

BBQ Brisket

Nachos Grande

Fajitas

Whats on your tables?

Being relocated in FL, I always cook NE food for the play offs. I like your style though, devour the enemy....good idea.

Beef. It's what's for dinner.

Ribeye steak 1 1/2 inches thick, rare, baked sweet potato, collard greens and corn bread. Does that qualify?

Gumbo tonight thinking ahead

~Dee~

Cuoldnt find any softshell crab out here. But I did get some Maryland lump crab cakes and I bought a bunch of shrimp.

Its crabcakes and a delmarva shrimp boil today. Get your superstitions in order, folks. Its championship Sunay!!!!

With kids it is cook as they will eat. So I made meatballs, veggie platter, chocolate pudding pie and will put the pizza in the oven withing the next hour so it is nothing but sit on my ass for the game.

Soft shells around april around here usually.

Cheers

My menu:

Steak tips (nod to the NE defense)
Bacon-wrapped shrimp (symbolic of Ray Rice in the clutches of NE's Wall of Meat)
Chocolate Chip(py) cookies (style of game)

BBQ Brisket

Nachos Grande

Fajitas

Whats on your tables?

That's an awesome menu. What's on the taps?

Cheers, BostonTim

OK, who did it? Who didn't sit in "their spot"? Who didn't perform their pregame ritual or wear their lucky jersey. Its ok. Come clean. Confess, you are among friends. :poke:

Back