this is freaky weird

Do you see 9 dolphins in this picture?

dolpOrSexy.jpg

You saw a couple in an intimate pose, right?

Interestingly, research has shown that young children cannot identify the intimate couple because they do not have prior memory associated with such a scenario.

What they WILL see, however, is the nine dolphins in the picture!

So, I guess we've already proven you're not a young innocent child... now... If it's hard for you to find the dolphins within 6 seconds, your mind is indeed corrupted and you may need help .

dolpOrSexy.jpg

Interestingly, research has shown that young children cannot identify the intimate couple because they do not have prior memory associated with such a scenario.

So, I guess we've already proven you're not a young innocent child... now... If it's hard for you to find the dolphins within 6 seconds, your mind is indeed corrupted and you may need help .
What couple?:huh:

Oh look.... a sail boat!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/h8QmUR8Z4Zg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/h8QmUR8Z4Zg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

dolpOrSexy.jpg

I'd say there's more to it than just memory or knowledge of such a scenario. Children are probably more able to see negative space, probably due to less exposure to standard writings and all that. They're still learning to color inside the lines where adults have had many more years of having to see the outline.

dolpOrSexy.jpg

I bet SF87 sees dolphins. :coffee:

dolpOrSexy.jpg

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rNlmfqv9YWU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rNlmfqv9YWU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

o:)

<EMBED height=385 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=480 src=http://www.youtube.com/v/h8QmUR8Z4Zg&hl=en_US&fs=1& allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>

I could never see those images.

I do see a nekkid chick in the bottle though. Why she is in there I have no idea.

You're not seeing it. If you look at it from a distance it turns into Marilyn Monroe. Probably something about the way our eyes focus on details, and how the blurrier portions show up differently.

No, I think it has to do with resolution.

They take the "fuzzy" image and then "draw" the other image on it with lines.

When you're close enough you see the sharp lines and that's the image you see.

When you're far enough away, or the image is reduced in size- samey same, you can't resolve the lines and see the blurred image.

Since they draw similar objects on top of each other, i.e., a face on a face, you will see the image they want, at the proper resolution.

That is, you see a face, because you're expecting to see a face. The only question is which face.

This would be much harder to do with completely different image types

No, I think it has to do with resolution.

They take the "fuzzy" image and then "draw" the other image on it with lines.

When you're close enough you see the sharp lines and that's the image you see.

When you're far enough away, or the image is reduced in size- samey same, you can't resolve the lines and see the blurred image.

Since they draw similar objects on top of each other, i.e., a face on a face, you will see the image they want, at the proper resolution.

That is, you see a face, because you're expecting to see a face. The only question is which face.

This would be much harder to do with completely different image types

Oh, I know what you mean! I knew this woman who had a tattoo of Abraham Lincoln on her stomach, but his beard was actually her... uh... nevermind, maybe I don't know what you mean.

Oh, I know what you mean! I knew this woman who had a tattoo of Abraham Lincoln on her stomach, but his beard was actually her... uh... nevermind, maybe I don't know what you mean.
What about his mouth?:coffee:

Well, when I did LSD, he was talkin' sideways to me, the cheeky mother****er...
Did he spit at ya because I heard he had some bad manners drooling, spitting, and twitching.....:coffee:

EDIT: Disregard my last question...I'm being dum...LOL

Back