This is what's bothering me tonight.

ParanoidPatriot

Big member
Reaction score
Seymour, Wilfork, Warren, Vrable, Mayo, Tedy,AD,Hobbs, Sanders, Rodney, MCNeal, Meriweather, Sanders, Green.

How the F did you allow the Dolphins to push you all over the F'ing place and score 38 points on you? HOW?

thoughts?

Any team can beat any other given team on any given day?:shrug:

Shit happens. The way they played the first two weeks, nobody expected that kind of performance from the defense. But again, shit happens. Let's hope this is not a trend, because it could be a LONG year if it is.

And How th F did you allow college or H S plays to F up your heads? And how the F could you not lay a finger on noodle arm?

yup, that blew chunks. We have a pro-bowl caliber d-line. What happened today nobody will be able to figure out. Maybe they took the fins litely? Big mistake. I got nuthin' but I do know that this loss does not lie at the feet of Matt Cassel.

I said it earlier......it is not all MC's fault......we have way too much talent on the other side of the ball. They played with their heads up their asses..........

You have to put things in perspective. When TFB went down for the season, what realistic goal did you set for the 2008 Patriots? I think any REALISTIC fan would look at what we had left for a team, the creampuff schedule, hope that the rest of the vets step up, Cassel manages the game well (Doesn't lose it for them), and that the D plays it tough. Combine those things and the Pats are in every single game and still should win 10-11 games. Along the way they will win 1 or 2 they should lose, and lose 1 or 2 they should win. This was a game they SHOULD have won, however they collectively crapped their pants and let Miami do whatever the **** they wanted to do, so they lost. What does that leave us? 2-1 with 13 more games left and still a bunch of questions that need answers regarding this team.

It's still early. This team can still figure it out and go the distance, but not playing anywhere near like they did today. Nobody expects the 2008 Patriots to go far at all- let's see if they can surprise us all (Again).

You have to put things in perspective. When TFB went down for the season, what realistic goal did you set for the 2008 Patriots? I think any REALISTIC fan would look at what we had left for a team, the creampuff schedule, hope that the rest of the vets step up, Cassel manages the game well (Doesn't lose it for them), and that the D plays it tough. Combine those things and the Pats are in every single game and still should win 10-11 games. Along the way they will win 1 or 2 they should lose, and lose 1 or 2 they should win. This was a game they SHOULD have won, however they collectively crapped their pants and let Miami do whatever the **** they wanted to do, so they lost. What does that leave us? 2-1 with 13 more games left and still a bunch of questions that need answers regarding this team.

It's still early. This team can still figure it out and go the distance, but not playing anywhere near like they did today. Nobody expects the 2008 Patriots to go far at all- let's see if they can surprise us all (Again).

AMEN!!!!

:toast: AMEN to that. I am concerned though that Randy Moss may revert back to Oakland Raiders Moss. That is a bit of a concern to me.

:toast: AMEN to that. I am concerned though that Randy Moss may revert back to Oakland Raiders Moss. That is a bit of a concern to me.

There's a good possibility that might happen. There's a good possibility that Cassel or Guttierez or O'Connel can't manage the offense and the Pats are inconsistent all year long. Those of you who are ready to jump off the Tobin Bridge after today reeeeeeally need to put things into perspectove is all. As soon as TFB went down, the goal of this season immediately changed from the Revenge tour to building depth for 2009.

Yeah, we all expected the Pats to make up for the one lone mistake they made in 2008 and win SB43. We expected more kicking ass and taking names. We expected to wrap the division up by week 9 and more Tecmo-Bowl stats for TFB and Randy Moss. It ALL changed on September 7th with one cheap hit, but it happened. We can either stick our head in the sand and have the same unrealistic expectations of this team, or we can take the hand we have been dealt and not expect anything more than what looks realistic based on what we've seen of what we have left.

I know- too rational for a Boston Sports fan. Sorry.

And How th F did you allow college or H S plays to F up your heads? And how the F could you not lay a finger on noodle arm?

Some college stuff works from time to time. The Pats just didn't have an answer for the "wild hog" formation that Arkansas made popular with Mcfadden. Hell last year the Pats tore up the entire NFL with the same type of offense the Florida Gators run. The thing is that next time BB will stop it cold. Can't fool the man twice.

Shit happens. The way they played the first two weeks, nobody expected that kind of performance from the defense. But again, shit happens. Let's hope this is not a trend, because it could be a LONG year if it is.

Can I get an "amen" Brother? The only bright side if this is gonna be the defense we field is some raw rookies are gonna see a lotta valuable game time.

Oh yeah..... and we all appreciate the career Bruschi has had but can we please get him of the field? For the love of all that's sacred it pains me to see him out there...:coffee:

Don't worry. it's just the preseason. maybe they should cut their starting cornerback and backup safety and sign some free agents. oh wait, they already did that. oops.

Back