This look familiar...?

Sorry the ball was short so you are allowed to tackle whichever receiver you choose.

Yeah but you're trying to bring actual facts and examples into the discussion when obviously that ball was , uhhhhhh..... nm

The VP of officiating agrees with the flag in that game I bet...:coffee:

There is no definition in the NFL rule book what constitutes an "uncatchable" pass. It's totally up to the judgement of the officials. :banghead:

I've said this before and I'll say it again, judgment calls are killing this league, because the refs don't have any.

The NFL should move to eliminate as many of them as humanly possible. They should get rid of the whole catchable thing because it leads to game stealing calls like this. As long as the throw is a forward pass it should be PI if the receiver gets mugged.

They need to BRING BACK the tuck rule because eliminating it gave these moron zebras more judgment power on fumbles.

PI should also be reviewable, in fact EVERYTHING should be reviewable. If a coach wants to use his challenge he should be allowed to whenever he wants, including the last 2 minutes. Challenges are barely used now manually now that all turnovers and touchdowns are automatically reviewed.

Fast whistles also need to go bye bye, how many fumbles or fumble returns have we seen nullified by that garbage?

/rant

That was pretty good....ROFL

However he caught it where Gronk would have been if it weren't for the bear hug..But you already knew that...:coffee:
My crack at a Panther joke. :dith:

What did look familiar is Tom Brady spreading the ball out and hitting the open guy on that drive. The last quick hitter to the flats to gain those few extra yards to get a manageable throw on the last play was smart. Vintage Tom Brady.

My crack at a Panther joke. :dith:

What did look familiar is Tom Brady spreading the ball out and hitting the open guy on that drive. The last quick hitter to the flats to gain those few extra yards to get a manageable throw on the last play was smart. Vintage Tom Brady.
Vintage 2003- 2004 Brady... I'm hoping he keeps making good decisions like that. Watching Tom spread the ball around gives me hope that this offense is clicking.. Next week should be a hell of a game...

Vintage 2003- 2004 Brady... I'm hoping he keeps making good decisions like that. Watching Tom spread the ball around gives me hope that this offense is clicking.. Next week should be a hell of a game...

Its been that way the last two weeks, and we will not face a better defense then that the rest of the year.

Back