This makes me sick.

KenJr30

Reaction score
2006_vinatieri_pc_2.jpg

What, you mean not having a kicker to blame for choking when it's all on the line??

KenJr = Ban?

Just kidding buddy.....good to see you around. :thumb:
Don't worry about the picture you posted....that sight makes us pretty sick too.

Oh man......Kenny returns with a bang.

Hey Ken, you know what's interesting about that picture. Dungy has a smile on his face that says "Holy crap, we just signed one of the best kickers in the game. I hope to hell it helps."

Polian has a look that says "HeHeHeHe, I really stuck it to those fuggers this time."

But AV kinda looks like "holy sh!t, WTF have I done?".

No worries Ken. I'm sure that next year the Colts snapper or holder will find a way to turn the Colts shiny, optimistic Colts '06 season into another floundering disappointment. Ooooh, that was harsh, sorry. :D

Good to see you back, sir! :thumb:

Sir Otilc said:
Adam made his mark with Brady as his QB.

Now, he's got this guy under center:

spt_patriots_0117~1.jpg

just wondering...

you gonna keep breaking out that picture every day, or are you ever going to come up with something new?

pookie said:
No worries Ken. I'm sure that next year the Colts snapper or holder will find a way to turn the Colts shiny, optimistic Colts '06 season into another floundering disappointment. Ooooh, that was harsh, sorry. :D

Good to see you back, sir! :thumb:

i'd bet on the long snapper. hunter smith can do no wrong.

WV-Colt said:
just wondering...

you gonna keep breaking out that picture every day, or are you ever going to come up with something new?

One picture's just as good as another. He strikes that pose every season during the playoffs.

sorry to hear you've not been feeling too good Kenneth.........here's a little something to make you feel better, you d-nozzle......

Sir Otilc said:
Manning struck that same pose year after year.

One picture covers a lot of games.

hmmmm...where have i heard that before?

KenJr30 said:

You know what made me sick? Learning that Bill 'Pay-tree-otts Hater' Polian's a part-time Massachusetts resident and that's he going to live in Falmouth during his Golden Years.

Polian does have some redeeming characteristics. For one, he's a joy to sit near in the press box (IMHO, not only does he have ADHD, he's got full-blown Tourette's). He swears more than the characters on Deadwood and he has a broader color range than a chameleon. One of these days his head's going to combust like the guy in Scanners.

Re: Re: This makes me sick.

Dan Pires said:
You know what made me sick? Learning that Bill 'Pay-tree-otts Hater' Polian's a part-time Massachusetts resident and that's he going to live in Falmouth during his Golden Years.
Dan.....

do you have an address and phone # for Mr. Polian here in MA?

I'd like to visit him and take him out for a beer and a beatin'

maybe we can form a Patriots Planet Polian Posse to assist Bill in enjoying his Golden Years

Hey RG,

Can you fill me in? Who's this Adam guy everyone's talking about and why is he holding a Jim Harbaugh jersey with Vinetariie, Vinaterry, Vinnna... on the back?

Back