This One's For You, Ladies

PatsFanLisa

No filter
Reaction score
Sigh.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/bi87a3D6xFo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Smoking! You would never know he was a football player if you didn't see him on Sundays. He is so MUCH more marketable than ManninHGH who is just a pizza/beer/Buick guy. Brady is the the guy everyone ASPIRES to be and his ads reflect that. I like his expression in this commercial - I know I am KING. lol.

On a separate note, I am glad to see he is out in front this off-season doing his thing regardless of the DG non-sense. Honestly, I hope he does like 100 ads this season so we keep seeing his face every commercial break.

His first facebook post on this incited some serious dirty talk as he said he was "announc[ing] [his] newest partner in the bedroom" ROFL

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

I'm just waiting for the Gronk/Edelman/Amendola parody.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH that will be EPIC.

Smoking! You would never know he was a football player if you didn't see him on Sundays. He is so MUCH more marketable than ManninHGH who is just a pizza/beer/Buick guy. Brady is the the guy everyone ASPIRES to be and his ads reflect that. I like his expression in this commercial - I know I am KING. lol.

On a separate note, I am glad to see he is out in front this off-season doing his thing regardless of the DG non-sense. Honestly, I hope he does like 100 ads this season so we keep seeing his face every commercial break.

He could be the next Bond. James Bond.

Cheers, BostonTim

Darn we just got new mattress delivered Saturday if I had known that those came with Brady…………

~Dee~

Back