This week: TheBrownsBoard.com

From a Browns Fan

I watched the Patriots beat up on the Ravens. Great field conditions!

The last time the Browns played the Patriots, it was early on in your winning streak and if I remember right, we held you without a TD or to minimum points or something like that.

I believe we are better than the Ravens. You had a hard faught game yesterday and are going to be pretty banged up.

You could be running into a buzz saw in Cleveland. The team is in turmoil and everyone has an opinion on the head coach situation, the media is having a frenzy over the chaos. However, the team is better than the record and haven't shown any quit in there game yet. It could be their own little personal Super Bowl to beat the Patriots.

If you screw around in the first half like you did yesterday, you could be in for a shoot-out (unlike Balti) in the second half.

Looking forward to it.

ATENEARS www.TheBrownsBoard.com

ATENEARS said:
From a Browns Fan

The last time the Browns played the Patriots, it was early on in your winning streak and if I remember right, we held you without a TD or to minimum points or something like that.

I believe we are better than the Ravens. You had a hard faught game yesterday and are going to be pretty banged up.

You could be running into a buzz saw in Cleveland. The team is in turmoil and everyone has an opinion on the head coach situation, the media is having a frenzy over the chaos. However, the team is better than the record and haven't shown any quit in there game yet. It could be their own little personal Super Bowl to beat the Patriots.

If you screw around in the first half like you did yesterday, you could be in for a shoot-out (unlike Balti) in the second half.

Looking forward to it.

2 points here:

#1) The Browns are NOT better than the Ravens. There is no debate on this one. It's not my opinion, these are facts that cannot be ignored. The Browns are a BAD football team.

#2) The Cleveland/ Cincy game was not "hard fought". That was a joke and both clubs should be embarrased by it. Hard fought games involve some semblance of defense, or at least an attempt at it.

ATENEARS said:

I hate to be rude - but if Cleveland is a 'Buzz Saw' that the Pats are going to run into, the the Pats are a hunk of iron.

Run a hunk of iron through a buzz saw and what do you get?

A broken buzz saw.

<<< 2 points here:
#1) The Browns are NOT better than the Ravens. There is no debate on this one. It's not my opinion, these are facts that cannot be ignored. The Browns are a BAD football team. >>>

The Browns beat the Ravens (20-3) in week one pretty much the same way the Patriots beat them yesterday. In the second match-up, the game wasn't decided until the final play of the game when Garcia was picked off in the endzone and ed reed returned it 106 yrds for a TD. So to say that it isn't even a debate is pretty stupid.

<<< #2) The Cleveland/ Cincy game was not "hard fought". >>>

In regard to your second point, I never said that the Browns/Cincy game was hard fought. I said that the Ravens/Patriots game was.

I guess you blew your load on your "two-points".

ATENEARS (Nice pretend Season, Steelers)

ATENEARS said:
From a Browns Fan

Looking forward to it.

Serious question for you. Do you believe in Santa Claus?

ATENEARS said:
<<< Serious question for you. Do you believe in Santa Claus? >>>

What team does he play for?

ATENEARS (Was that him kicking field goals for Oakland last night?)

Apparently, he plays for the Ravens (after reading their delusional babble all week).

ATENEARS said:
<<< 2 points here:
#1) The Browns are NOT better than the Ravens. There is no debate on this one. It's not my opinion, these are facts that cannot be ignored. The Browns are a BAD football team. >>>

The Browns beat the Ravens (20-3) in week one pretty much the same way the Patriots beat them yesterday. In the second match-up, the game wasn't decided until the final play of the game when Garcia was picked off in the endzone and ed reed returned it 106 yrds for a TD. So to say that it isn't even a debate is pretty stupid.

<<< #2) The Cleveland/ Cincy game was not "hard fought". >>>

In regard to your second point, I never said that the Browns/Cincy game was hard fought. I said that the Ravens/Patriots game was.

I guess you blew your load on your "two-points".

ATENEARS (Nice pretend Season, Steelers)

There is no debate whatsoever as to who is the better team, baltimore or cleveland. The Browns are a 3-8 team that apparently has given up on their coach. The Ravens are a playoff contender. Who cares if the Browns beat the Ravens on opening day??? The Bills beat the Pats in week 1 last year, 31-0........how'd that work out for them???

The way I read it, you said that the Browns had a hard fought game yesterday. So I guess I didn't blow my load on my "two points", although if you continue to be a wise a$$ you might get it blown on your face.

Hey Spinal Twerp, the Browns bitchslapped Baltimore once and lost on the last play of the game the second time, so ya, you can compare us.

When we played you guys last year you couldn't even score a TD on us.

You're going into a hostile environment with a wounded animal with nothing to lose. It's going to be ugly, and to be honest, you should start getting used to the idea of losing.

Zombo

I love all of this talk about the Pats being "banged up." Is this something new? Were the Pats injury free until yesterday? Do plays like when Corey Dillon stiff-arms 3 guys to the ground constitute getting "banged up." I can't wait to see the "banged up" boys of NE beat the SNOT out of Cleveland next week. Just one more fanbase to get (as Curt Schilling would say) "Shut Up."

Speaking of getting banged up, did anyone see the 58-48 game yesterday? That sounds a heckuva lot like a college score. Are we sure there was 2 NFL teams playing in that game?

Oh, and uhhh, I don't think Baltimore's D would let Rudi Johnson run wild through it like he did against the Browns D. The Ravens offense may sukk but defense wins championships. And the Ravens D is head and shoulders above the Browns D. Also.....make not to self........ week 1 only matters during week 1.

Zombo said:
Hey Spinal Twerp, the Browns bitchslapped Baltimore once and lost on the last play of the game the second time, so ya, you can compare us.

You're going into a hostile environment with a wounded animal with nothing to lose. It's going to be ugly, and to be honest, you should start getting used to the idea of losing.

Zombo

Zombie... Very amusing. I am very much laughing at your wonderfully comedic post. Keep up the good work, you'll give Chris Rock a run for his money in the stand up comedy department! :thumb:

And here we go with yet another round of fans that have a problem grasping reality...The BROWNS are good team? Well I guess they've played all juggernaut teams to get to that lofty 3-8 record...two words....PUH-LEEZ!

Zombo said:

Zombo

Holy Crap Zombo! I love when our trolls smoke a big rock before posting here. At least you had the nads to post, which I'll give you (slight) credit for.

Spinal can defend himself, but my take is:

Who won that game last year (you know, the one where we couldn't score a TD)? I can't remember. Even so, I guess it doesn't matter who wins, so long as we don't score a TD. Somehow I don't think that'll be a problem this year.

A wounded animal? You mean roadkill? Does it qualify as wounded if you're dead but your body is still twitching? I think I liked the other Browns troll's description of Clevelend being a buzzsaw a little better. As for hostile environments, ask Kansas City about how much good their 'hostile environment' did them last Monday night. A loss is a loss is a loss.

Your boys won't even know what hit them.

P.S.: You might want to fix your Avatar - it looks like sh!t.

patsRmyboys said:
and the point you're trying to make is.......?

I believe he's pointing out that despite this coming Sunday, the Browns will STILL lead the overall series 12-8 over the Pats.

Zombo and ATENEARS, ah, two sacrifical Lambs lead to the slaughter. I can just hear TheBrownboard.com management now... "We have to put a good face forward so you two have been drafted to post over at Patriots planet this week. Try not to look too foolish. "

Tell me, why in tarnation would Scott Pioli even CONSIDER thinking about going to Cleveland? (Ain't that a suburb of Columbus?) It's not like you guys have anything to offer besides corn silos.
:jester:Showtime!

yeah pookie, cuz we all know that those games played 20 years ago have some bearing on what is going to happen this coming weekend. Jees, talk about grasping at straws...

Supkem said:
Zombo and ATENEARS, ah, two sacrifical Lambs lead to the slaughter. I can just hear TheBrownboard.com management now...

Umm...ATENEARS IS TheBrownsBoard management, and a very nice guy. Man, you guys can be harsh.

Back