This week: TheBrownsBoard.com

Zombo said:
Hey Atenears, I will say one thinjg for these guys ... we need one these http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?threadid=1938 Girlie thread things when we get the board back up.

Zombo

Hey, I was going to ask you guys - how do you put in a custom avatar over on your board? All I could find were those canned Martha Stewart knockoffs that you could choose from.....

I had the unfortunate experience of watching the Browns somehow lose to the Jets a few weeks back. I thought I had seen one of the worst football games ever played...........until Thanksgiving at around 4:15.

Listen, the Browns have some decent players and have played some good teams tough. But the same thing can be said for about half of the teams in the NFL. Right now, they are a 3-8 team that just lost their coach. This game is going to be EASY.

ATENEARS said:
(personally, I think Avatar's are gay ... displaying overall records is where it's at)

ROFL ROFL ROFL

ATENEARS said:
I'll set you up with your custom Avatar as soon as our site gets back up on-line (give it about another hour ...)

ATENEARS (personally, I think Avatar's are gay ... displaying overall records is where it's at)

Don't let HOF hear you say that.

ATENEARS said:
............... as soon as our site gets back up on-line (give it about another hour ...)

Server crashes, head coach crashes and seeing that bad things occur in threes---team crashes. Not a good omen for Cleveland right now.

Well, you guys are welcome to seek refuge here. :D

Undertaker #59 said:
Well, you guys are welcome to seek refuge here. :D

Yes. This site even features a "Quote" button. Give it a try fellas.

;)

pookie said:
Yes. This site even features a "Quote" button. Give it a try fellas.

;)

HOF!?!? Is that "you"?

Oh, it's you pook. Sorry man, it's seems lately that every time I see a " or a !, I get a little jumpy.....

<<< Well, you guys are welcome to seek refuge here. >>>

Thanks. We also need to change hosts, this has to be the third or fourth crash this past year.

ATENEARS (purposely not using the quote button to confuse Pookie first, then Brady next)

ATENEARS said:
ATENEARS (purposely not using the quote button to confuse Pookie first, then Brady next) [/B]

Hahahahaaa! You're a funny dude. Stick around. We need more sarcastic jerks, like the rest of our moderators. Keep it up!:cool:

pookie said:
Hahahahaaa! You're a funny dude. Stick around. We need more sarcastic jerks, like the rest of our moderators. Keep it up!:cool:

Are you calling me sarcastic? :4321:

bideau said:
Are you calling me sarcastic? :4321:

And a jerk too! I wouldn't stand for that if I were you, bid. You better issue him a stern warning. I know he can't possibly be talking about me, because I'm nothing but goodness and light around here.

Check it out Zombo, we already have them in-fighting.

We are so in their head ... first the overall record softened them, then tossing Butch out the door and creating a frenzy caged animal atmosphere has them scared, but not using the quote button has sent them over the edge.

BROWNS 31
PATRIOTS 9

All of the 25 moderators on here are sarcastic jerks... didn't anybody tell you guys?

Maybe I will give you a little baby Browns forum to moderate in the meantime. :cool:

Undertaker #59 said:
Maybe I will give you a little baby Browns forum to moderate in the meantime. :cool:

Awwww.... be sure to strap one of these on.

Back