This week: TheBrownsBoard.com

pookie said:
I'm glad to see you got your crap straightened out over there. I'm on.

When are we going to change the name of this thread to "I.T. issues: TheBrownBoard and how to register."
Maybe "How PatriotsPlanet saved The Brownsboard"

Isn't this the place for SMACK TALK?!? Hows this: Butch Davis quit 'cuz he was scared of the Patriots comin' to town and ruinin' his reputation with the laidies!!

No? ok, try this...

The Browns: What a naked Bengal looks like!!

How 'bout:

Zombo says: We'd be winners if they listed the lost column before the win column!!!

Oh and what the heck is this???
Now I know the Browns stink!

The Browns are reporting that kelly Holcomb may not be healthy enough to play Sunday, with bruised ribs. Jeff Garcia is still recovering from a two-week old shoulder seperation. Meaning, rookie sensation, Luke McCown may get the start this Sunday against the Pats.

McCown, is a gamer, unlike that lame Roethlistein that the Steelers duck and weave around. McCown made some magic in his stints during the Preseason, bringing the Browns back for a Win in each outing.

Luke McCown is gonna shread Bill Belichicks Defense!

BROWNS 38
PATRIOTS 6

ATENEARS said:
The Browns are reporting that kelly Holcomb may not be healthy enough to play Sunday, with bruised ribs. Jeff Garcia is still recovering from a two-week old shoulder seperation. Meaning, rookie sensation, Luke McCown may get the start this Sunday against the Pats.

McCown, is a gamer, unlike that lame Roethlistein that the Steelers duck and weave around. McCown made some magic in his stints during the Preseason, bringing the Browns back for a Win in each outing.

Luke McCown is gonna shread Bill Belichicks Defense!

BROWNS 38
PATRIOTS 6

I mentioned this in another thread. From what I've been able to find out, only USA Today is reporting it. They're referenceing the Cleveland Plain Dealer, but I can't find anything about it on their web site. Have you heard any hard confirmation from the Browns?

I heard it this morning on the local news here in Cleveland. Sounded to me like Garcia was going to give every effort to make the start, but it would be a stretch for his condition to improve enough to name him the starter. The way I see it is that the Browns have nothing to lose by starting McCown.

The fans have been calling for McCown since he lit it up in the preseason. The guy was a rather unknown before that, but he looked like he had all the tools fro what we saw of him. Pocket Passer with a great arm and seemed to know the game well.

Everyone is hoping for another Brady. Highly unlikely, but like I said, the Browns have nothing to lose.

Nuke McCown is gonna take you down!

ATENEARS (I'm gonna go throw up now...)

bideau said:
Thanks, Zombo. I never bothered to look at that article.

Hmmmm, 3rd string QB who happens to be a rookie :rolleyes:

I would imagine that he'll be handing off quite a bit on Sunday.

If William Green is still available in anyone's fantasy league, I recommend picking him up. :thumb:

mgoblue101415 said:
If William Green is still available in anyone's fantasy league, I recommend picking him up. :thumb:

:wave:

I've got him on one of my teams. How effective will he be against a stacked defense and running behind a patchwork O-line?

mgoblue101415 said:

LOL, I assume you're being sarcastic here..... ;)

If the Browns start a rook that hasn't seen any playing time at QB, I'll bet Green gets about 10 yards rushing if he's lucky. There'll be so many Patriots in their backfield that he'll probably have to struggle to get back to the line of scrimmage.

OK, with Holcomb out possibly three weeks I've had to change my gay-vatar again.

LUUUUUUUUUUUKE!

Interim coach, rookie QB's 1st start, injuries across the board, SB Champs in town ... no problem!

Zombo
--I'll start drinking at 9a.m.

Zombo said:
OK, with Holcomb out possibly three weeks I've had to change my gay-vatar again.

LUUUUUUUUUUUKE!

Interim coach, rookie QB's 1st start, injuries across the board, SB Champs in town ... no problem!

Zombo
--I'll start drinking a 9a.m.
      ROFL :LOL: :D :LOL: ROFL
________
Daihatsu Naked specifications

ATENEARS said:
I heard it this morning on the local news here in Cleveland. Sounded to me like Garcia was going to give every effort to make the start, but it would be a stretch for his condition to improve enough to name him the starter. The way I see it is that the Browns have nothing to lose by starting McCown.

The fans have been calling for McCown since he lit it up in the preseason. The guy was a rather unknown before that, but he looked like he had all the tools fro what we saw of him. Pocket Passer with a great arm and seemed to know the game well.

Everyone is hoping for another Brady. Highly unlikely, but like I said, the Browns have nothing to lose.

Nuke McCown is gonna take you down!

ATENEARS (I'm gonna go throw up now...)

Ears

With McNown, the Browns couldn't beat the Buckeyes let alone the Patriots. Take your lumps, hope no one else gets hurt and move on to the next game.

Win or lose, William Green is going to get high...:)

Bruschi 3:16 said:
Ears

With McNown, the Browns couldn't beat the Buckeyes let alone the Patriots. Take your lumps, hope no one else gets hurt and move on to the next game.

Win or lose, William Green is going to get high...:)

You are right, McNown sucks. McCown is going to beat your asses like the red-headed stepchild that you are!

kirjtc2 said:
Is this guy related to the McCown that got benched in Arizona?

JPK

Yes. There are 3 McCown QB Brothers.

Randy McCown has a contracting business in Texas, and was a pretty successful College QB. I don't recall if he ever did anything in the NFL. I don't think so. At most he was on someone's practice squad for awhile.

Josh McCown plays for Arizona, and had a very successful college career.

Luke McCown plays for the Browns, and will crush your Patriots.

Cade McNown played for UCLA and was drafted by the Bears as the 4th QB taken in the 1999 draft behind Tim Couch, Akili Smith, & Donavan McNabb. Daunte Culpepper was chosen 5th after Cade. He sucked, and was subsequently cut 2 years later, then tried to play for Miami, and couldn't beat out Sage Rosenfels for 3rd string.

Back