Those cheating Patriots

Patriots4ever

Running Up the Score
Reaction score
They did another awesome job of CHEATING today. It certainly didn't hurt that the refs were once again, on our side today. I mean, you can never go wrong having ZERO penalties called against you in BuffaLOL. That was a huge key to they game.

*Brady threw for 470 yards: I demand an investigation, you know what his numbers are since football psi has come into the public lexicon. Look 'em up, it's ridiculous.

Aaron Dobson: where have you been the last couple seasons? #1 atta boy star of the game for cheating your way to success today

The Patriots front 7: 8 sacks. Totally cheated

Secondary: 2 INTs. Cheated. I can't ever remember the Pats DBs getting called for PI ever. :coffee:

The Patriots OL: They were holding on every play, until the 4th Quarter when BuffaLOL got that strip sack. I still blame the refs on that for not calling a penalty on the Bills. There had to be one. I'll have to refer to the tape, but I know I'll find a penalty

...am I missing any other cheating infractions. I'm sure I missed some. This is the thread where we can make excuses and accuse the Patriots of being the huge cheaters that they are. Despicable performance on the road today. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Cheaters

*Tom Brady over the last 3 1/2 games, playing with the most perfectly inflated footballs in NFL history: 112 of 155, 72.3%, 1213 yards, 7.8 YPA, 13 TD, 2 INT, 117.5 rating.

They also cheated by sacking Taylor 8 times . Deflating the crowd noice . Which was supposed to break the Guinness book world record .

According to the Bills message board, the head referee in yesterday's game is on Bob Kraft's payroll. or just about.

Some of the all-time great stuff being posted over there, as I am sure most people who frequent this site are aware...

Every other post over there is about the refs being paid off... what a bunch of tools. Literally over 150 pages of " wtf, the Pats get no penalties" "the refs are paid off" "the fix is in"... idiots, the whole lot of 'em

You forgot the obviously illegal formations where they had 4 tight ends who were cheating when they went in motion and cheating when they scored and cheating when they were being all big and strong and cheating when they cheated at cheating.

Don't forget the Jet Sweeps to Edelman and Amendola. Damn tricky Patriots. Making it look like a guy's in motion then you give him the ball... sheesh.

The real issue of the Bill's game is the Pats using a ball inflated to 12.7 PSI. This is a FULL .2 PSI over what they had used last year. This increased inflation led to the 2nd most yards EVER thrown in Buffalo. Cheaters.

Back