Ticket Prices

mooseontheloose

See, moose love the Pats too!
Reaction score
I can't remember from prior years - at what point do ticket prices usually 'even out'. I imagine they start higher earlier in the summer and go down for a bit.

I planned to come for the home opener. Cheapest tickets are currently $400+, which is more than I want to spend (conversion rate makes it even worse). As comparison, tickets to Houston game are $250+.

I know the home opener will be popular, but I'm not sure if I should expect those prices to go down over the next ~month or if I should plan for another weekend (or spend $400+).

Anyone have much experience monitoring tickets on StubHub/Vivid?

I can't remember from prior years - at what point do ticket prices usually 'even out'. I imagine they start higher earlier in the summer and go down for a bit.

I planned to come for the home opener. Cheapest tickets are currently $400+, which is more than I want to spend (conversion rate makes it even worse). As comparison, tickets to Houston game are $250+.

I know the home opener will be popular, but I'm not sure if I should expect those prices to go down over the next ~month or if I should plan for another weekend (or spend $400+).

Anyone have much experience monitoring tickets on StubHub/Vivid?

I guess up. The nearer it gets, w/banner raising at stakes, higher demand. WAG. So glad I'll be there.

Cheers

I think the single game tickets go on sale soon? Thought prices may drop a bit with more supply.

I think the single game tickets go on sale soon? Thought prices may drop a bit with more supply.

Single-game tickets go on sale on a Friday in July, I don't remember which one but I got an email about it. 10am Ticketmaster only (not at stadium).

Single-game tickets go on sale on a Friday in July, I don't remember which one but I got an email about it. 10am Ticketmaster only (not at stadium).

Ya I'm not eligible to purchase them but I'm hoping the added supply will drive down prices on reseller sites.

Think I'm coming to the home opener either way, but it'd be nice to not spend half a grand on each ticket in the 300s lol

Ya I'm not eligible to purchase them but I'm hoping the added supply will drive down prices on reseller sites.

Think I'm coming to the home opener either way, but it'd be nice to not spend half a grand on each ticket in the 300s lol

:spock: Pretty sure these are general-public tickets. The waitlisters like me only get access to the resale tickets.

This has worked for me in the past. Wait 48 or the night before the game . Buy it a e ticket off vivid. That how I went to a few big game below $250 .

If I lived in the area I'd do that, but I'm driving 7+ hours so prefer to have the tickets arranged before hand. Will see though.

Also seriously considering coming down for the final preseason game instead. Obviously not as exciting but it's $90 compared to $400+. And I mostly just want to show my girlfriend the stadium, HOF, etc. She'll still get the experience at a fraction of the cost, and then we can watch the home opener at home on TV.

Will see if I can get lucky with single game tickets later this month.

Tickets go on sale on Ticketmaster on July 14 at 10:00 Eastern time. It's definitely worth a shot to get them at face value versus being gouged on Stubhub. Just be in front of your computer fifteen minutes before and be ready to go. It's not guaranteed that you will get them but keep trying. The one time I was able to get them from Ticketmaster I had to try for almost 30 minutes. I was convinced that they were sold out and all of the sudden it came back with two seats.

Tickets go on sale on Ticketmaster on July 14 at 10:00 Eastern time. It's definitely worth a shot to get them at face value versus being gouged on Stubhub. Just be in front of your computer fifteen minutes before and be ready to go. It's not guaranteed that you will get them but keep trying. The one time I was able to get them from Ticketmaster I had to try for almost 30 minutes. I was convinced that they were sold out and all of the sudden it came back with two seats.

I think what happens is, some people get in, and put two seats on hold because the system gives you like 5 or 10 minutes to complete your purchase, so those tickets initially vanish from availability, but for whatever reason they change their mind or their computer crashes and those tickets go back into the pool.

Another thing is, if you don't mind sitting apart, it's easier to get two lone tickets than seats next to each other...

This is my plan. If I fail to get them then I'll check what those ticket sales do to prices, but if they stay at $400+ then I'll prob just come for the Giants game instead.

Back