To the site mods and developers

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did I expect,I dunno, maybe some common courtesy. I was just asking a question. Maybe thinking something could be changed about the site that would allow users the ability to delete their account if they so choose.
I guess courtesy and civility is too much to ask in this day and age.
No one, including myself, was discourtesous or uncivil to you or your request. The response Muse gave was to my post to UT, not to you.

So if a member doesn't want to be a member anymore, Does that make them a memberless member?
We've got a lot of memberless members here ,I think... I don't reMEMBER

Show me where I wasn't being civil. I didn't ignore UT, I simply asked why it's not possible to delete my account. I don't want to be renamed I would rather just have my account deleted. I didn't think that was too much to ask.

If you were already having a PM conversation with the one guy that (maybe) help with this, why the public thread?

Community platform by XenForo® © 2010-2021 XenForo Ltd. is the platform. Maybe google your question or see if there are forums on the platform itself?

Just spitballing'....

What did I expect,I dunno, maybe some common courtesy. I was just asking a question. Maybe thinking something could be changed about the site that would allow users the ability to delete their account if they so choose.
Go back in your time machine and it'll all figure itself out dew...

China Social Score paranoia?

I am going to close this thread now. Indy, if you'd like to pursue one of the other options I offered, please pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back