tOfficial Pats-Colts Party Like it's 2004 Thread

ok defense my only request is that if your gonna let them score at least make them use 4-5 min of the clock

Critical FG here. A miss would have been horrible and given the Colts too much hope.

Now get the ball back and kill the clock. BJGE and our OL can do it against this Colts defense.

Always have to feel a little disappointed about not getting the TD in a spot like that. I thought we had three good plays called there and just got unlucky that Woodhead didn't get to break the last tackle after making it through the wall. Then another unlucky spot when Julian didn't catch that for a TD or a first down, but we shaved the clock nicely given our field position and managed to make it a 3 possession game.

Hard to ask for too much more in that drive.

50mins of Football done and we kept Manning to only 2 TD's

Thats good Defense in my books

That Chung is a Beast!!

We BADLY missed him against the Browns a few weeks ago

DAMN MISSED TACKLES fcuking us up again:banghead:

Am I the only one who thinks Edelman may be in danger of not making the team next year if we draft a WR and he doesn't step it up asap?

he is versatile, which Bill likes, but he has done basically 0 this year-I would guess the guys that see him in practice have a much better look at him than us, since he can barely get on the field

Back