Tom Brady is 'pretty pissed off' about loss

brady vs thin polluted air

is there any worse visiting site for tom brady than denver? The pats got screwed, ran out of people, had an UDFA fielding a punt and muffing it, lost a 51 yard reception, an important first down, and a 2nd down goal line sack due to close calls by the zebras. PLus there is the constant pressure of gasping for air.

I don't recall seeing any of the recent history (below) leading up to this game, did i miss it?

pats vs broncos

@Denver
2015 L
2013 L (Playoff)
2011 W (Playoff)
2009 L
2005 L
2005 L (Playoff)
2003 W
2001 L

Foxboro
2014 W
2013 W
2012 W
2011 W
2006 L
2002 L

Brady had reason to be pissed according to this article on Yahoo Sports by Eric Edholm of Shutdown Corner. He analyzed every play and found plenty to talk about including a couple not mentioned by posters here. He thought only 1 call against the Pats was legit and the rest were bogus or simply should not have been called. He also found a few against the Broncos that didn't get called but should have been.

it was hard to watch Sunday night's game as a neutral observer and not question some dubious calls — and non-calls — in the game and wonder what might have been had things been refereed differently by Tony Corrente's crew.
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...cos-that-had-tom-brady--pissed-195509616.html

Brady had reason to be pissed according to this article on Yahoo Sports by Eric Edholm of Shutdown Corner. He analyzed every play and found plenty to talk about including a couple not mentioned by posters here. He thought only 1 call against the Pats was legit and the rest were bogus or simply should not have been called. He also found a few against the Broncos that didn't get called but should have been.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...cos-that-had-tom-brady--pissed-195509616.html

I had no problem with the Tre Jackson holding call, in a vacuum.

Unfortunately, by the end of the game, it was clear Corrente wasn't calling the game in a vacuum.

Welcome back, Jim!

I did not see those stats before the game either.

Back