Tom Brady or Peyton Manning

Who is better?

• Total voters
I would take Sanchez over Brady ... hes not limited to standing in the pocket & throwing to Welker 25 time a game 4 yds downfield wide open...

Sanchez is mobile, has a great arm both downfield & short...he can throw outside the pocket and on the run etc...etc..and still play Brady's game standing in the shotgun dumping 4 yarders to wied open slot recievers

That.. and you love guys with no rings.

no...i like players with real & more talent...

You like any players who aren't wearing Patriots uniforms.. why keep fooling yourself by pretending you're a football fan and not just an obnoxious ass who likes to go against the grain. Accept it.. embrace it.. it is what it is.

no...i like players with real & more talent...

I just like the echo of the last two words when I read this now, like in the movies...

"More talent... more talent... real & more talent... more talent..."

Addai coulnn't get it done for ol Payton this year....btw has anyone heard from the Nutjob lately..must be working on his book hahaha..can't wait..maybe he'll tease us with the name of this masterpiece hahaha..fvcking whack job hahaha

Addai coulnn't get it done for ol Payton this year....btw has anyone heard from the Nutjob lately..must be working on his book hahaha..can't wait..maybe he'll tease us with the name of this masterpiece hahaha..fvcking whack job hahaha

He needed Rhodes and Vinatieri too.. Addai can't carry Manning by himself.

Seriously.. Manning looked great aside from that one bad pass at the most crucial moment of the game.. D22 will probably point out his great YPC when he comes out of hiding. Didn't know he was writing a book.. hopefully it's a self help book. When it fails and doesn't sell any copies, I wonder if he'll blame Bob Kraft.

yeah, D is going to expose Bob Kraft as a pig bastard who pulls the strings within the NFL..owns the refs, Goodell,bla bla bla....but as I see it,now everybody will have a chance laugh at the Nutjob, not just us..and the boys at weei

Back