Tom Brady/Tampa Off-season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again you're twisting things, Inspector 50/Unlimited Identities.Where did I say "none of the Buc will be great teammates?" I didn't. But, the idea that they will EVER compare to the parade of great players Tompa Boy played with here is ludicrous, and you know it.He's the jilted lover who marries the new smoke show, but knows in his heart she doesn't compare with the one he left.

OK, now I know for sure, one of two things, or both, apply to you: 1) you just don't bother to read things carefully, 2) you intentionally misrepresent what other people say/write. Here are my exact words: "none of the Bucs will ever be THE great teammates HE HAD HERE (capitalization for emphasis.) You conveniently, and intentionally, omitted those capitalized words, which completely changed the meaning and intent of my assertion. The worst thing about your constant, intentional misrepresentation of what others write is that you believe no one will notice. In other words, you think we're all stupid. Your constant, intentional habit of twisting and misrepresenting what others say is dishonest and, frankly, reflects very poorly on your character. Now, your pal Toni Mazz just outright lies constantly. Maybe that's worse than what you do, but I'm not sure.

I can't think of a better move by any player late in their career than Brady going to Tampa - to the FL sun, having control over personnel, massive input on the offense and winning a chip in year one and being named SB MVP. He has been on cloud 9 down there and has zero regrets leaving NE.

I can't think of a better move by any player late in their career than Brady going to Tampa - to the FL sun, having control over personnel, massive input on the offense and winning a chip in year one and being named SB MVP. He has been on cloud 9 down there and has zero regrets leaving NE.

I'm guessing at some point he will regret losing the legions of fans who just about worshipped him, supported him through thick and thin with this new attitude of his.

It's actually a bit embarrassing as we all defended this jackass through all his trials and greatness against every possible attack.

I'm actually not all that sure I will be in tears of joy when and if he retires a Patriot anymore.

I'm guessing at some point he will regret losing the legions of fans who just about worshipped him, supported him through thick and thin with this new attitude of his.
He hasn't lost any fans - just sour pusses like you. The NE/Tampa game is the most sought after ticket for a regular season game - right up there with the Super Bowls.

And Brady's Tampa games pulled in higher ratings last year in NE than Pats games. Ouch!

He hasn't lost any fans - just sour pusses like you. The NE/Tampa game is the most sought after ticket for a regular season game - right up there with the Super Bowls.

And Brady's Tampa games pulled in higher ratings last year in NE than Pats games. Ouch!

Ouch my ass. The Pats had a down year and TB was on a winning team, not that hard to put together.

BTW I added to my above post.

Ouch my ass. The Pats had a down year and TB was on a winning team, not that hard to put together.

BTW I added to my above post.
Keep telling yourself that when the Foxboro fans are cheering for him and giving him a standing ovation while Kraft shows a tribute video.

Keep telling yourself that when the Foxboro fans are cheering for him and giving him a standing ovation while Kraft shows a tribute video.
That's Pregame it's just to show their appreciation to him . Once the game begins. We all know You & the others. Will be rooting for TB . Brady is your priority over Patriots.

Last edited:

Some people like it, some people don't. He was "opening" up when he was still here in his later years in NE, the social media presence, TB12, more commercials etc. And he has lost fans, clearly, you can see it here and on social media with Patriot fans making it pretty clear. Nobody hates him, he's just not on the team anymore and the persona he has now is not something many Patriot fans like. That shouldn't be a big deal for any Brady fans to accept, I mean does it really matter? He's laughing all the way to the bank and won another SB, so what difference does it make if a number of Pats fans don't particularly like him now?

Some people like it, some people don't. He was "opening" up when he was still here in his later years in NE, the social media presence, TB12, more commercials etc. And he has lost fans, clearly, you can see it here and on social media with Patriot fans making it pretty clear. Nobody hates him, he's just not on the team anymore and the persona he has now is not something many Patriot fans like. That shouldn't be a big deal for any Brady fans to accept, I mean does it really matter? He's laughing all the way to the bank and won another SB, so what difference does it make if a number of Pats fans don't particularly like him now?
The number of Pats that actually dislike him is miniscule. Even those on this board which are as pro Patriot as you can get appreciate and love what the guy did for us.

He hasn't lost fans but I do agree that Patriot fans have moved on but most wish him well in Tampa and were certainly rooting for him last year when the playoffs began.

ugh i hope there's no video. can't control fans cheering but the video should be after he retires.
Why it's just a pregame tribute. To show respect & appreciation for his years here. He be cheered before the game . Treated like the opposing QB during it.
They did the same thing for Wilfork on his return.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back