Tom Brady/Tampa Off-season thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nobody I know and I know a lot of Colts fans from my days running on one of their awesome messageboards and they followed to the FB group we run, none dislikes Peyton and support him to the end. But then again he didn't cause their issues or change his personality to something embarrassing to them.

They did have straight Peyton fans that said screw the Colts when he went to Denver causing much consternation and conflict with the Colts faithful who bleed blue, and white the others did no such thing.

Which one are you or do you think you have an alternate view?

Last edited:

This is kinda silly. For many fans in NE football has become a religion since 2001 and the fan's golden boy was in it. Some watched hoping for failure, some watched for entertainment and passion purposes as the fever is now in their blood. It is easy to explain the ratings in Boston. I could go on.

Nobody I know and I know a lot of Colts fans from my days running on one of their awesome messageboards and they followed to the FB group we run, none dislikes Peyton and support him to the end. But then again he didn't cause their issues or change his personality to something embarrassing to them.

They did have straight Peyton fans that said screw the Colts when he went to Denver causing much consternation and conflict with the Colts faithful much like what is happening here and also much like what is happening, the Peyton diehards were in the severe minority. True Colts fans bleed blue and white blue, the others did no such thing.
Peyton lives in Colorado and only identifies with the Broncos understandably. I am pretty certain that will be Brady's path too post-retirement as he will probably be all Tampa.

Honestly it’s way more then you think.... I don’t have enough hours in my day to follow every Patriot player that left.... I really don’t. Nor do I wish I could. I care more about my family, children and grandchildren, as well my siblings as well as my hubby’s siblings....but on top of that I’m giving way more time to my patients now with covid to give a darn about a sports figure. Everyday life sometimes supersedes the dreamiest of sports figures ..... sometimes life gets in the way just saying.

~Dee~
LOL. You have been on this board 6 years longer than me with more than 6000 posts than me. We all have our hobbies and escapes.

I don't really care if Brady has success or not. He plays for another team. It doesn't matter to me one bit as a fan of the Patriots.

I don't believe what he does or does not accomplish now has any bearing whatsoever on how good of a coach Belichick is.

As a Patriots fan, especially now during this transitional period, as a fan I am done with Brady until he retires and has his day at Gillette.

Peyton lives in Colorado and only identifies with the Broncos understandably. I am pretty certain that will be Brady's path too post-retirement as he will probably be all Tampa.

What the hell do I care where they live? I care about neither of them anymore as a positive value. The only thing I'll say is if Tom does indeed complete his transformation to the Tampa Hollywood TB12 and shuns this organization that offered him the greatest chance to succeed he will lose a good deal more than myself as a fan and that's a damn shame.

LOL. You have been on this board 6 years longer than me with more than 6000 posts than me. We all have our hobbies and escapes.
Last time I checked 16,220 - 12,631=3589 nice try though....

~Dee~

What the hell do I care where they live? I care about neither of them anymore as a positive value. The only thing I'll say is if Tom does indeed complete his transformation to the Tampa Hollywood TB12 and shuns this organization that offered him the greatest chance to succeed he will lose a good deal more than myself as a fan and that's a damn shame.
I didn't say you did. You were talking about Peyton and the Colts and I was closing the loop now that Peyton is retired. He is pretty much all Broncos now.

Your messages read 18,194.
Ok so you’ve posted about a thousand more post a year just in that time frame ....18,194 - 12,633 = 5661 divided by 6 equals 926.833333 still the same so a thousand more posts annually and how many are about just Brady?

~Dee~

Ok so you’ve posted about a thousand more post a year just in that time frame ....18,194 - 12,633 = 5661 divided by 6 equals 926.833333 still the same so a thousand more posts annually and how many are about just Brady?

~Dee~
I am not sure your point? You were pontificating about all the important things in your life in reference to following players and how there isn't time because you are so focused on the things that really matter in life. I simply pointed out that you have been a member here for 6 years longer than me with roughly 6k more posts but I guess closer to 5,500.

You just proved your a delusional fan. unnamed.jpg

I am not sure your point? You were pontificating about all the important things in your life in reference to following players and how there isn't time because you are so focused on the things that really matter in life. I simply pointed out that you have been a member here for 6 years longer than me with roughly 6k more posts but I guess closer to 5,500.
Do the math you’ll figure it out and you never answered the question where dId all your post go in those six years? I’ve been here almost twice as long as you so....

I certainly don’t find you as a stupid person I think you can figure it out. So divide the number of your posts by 6... your out posting me by also a thousand post per year since you’ve been here ....easy peasy, lemon squeezy....

Again I’m a Pats fan I don’t hate Brady but hes decided to leave... I’m okay with that and wish him well, but, even you admit he will retire as a Tampa bay player .... so why would I even route for him at this point.

~Dee~

Do the math you’ll figure it out and you never answered the question where dId all your post go in those six years? I’ve been here almost twice as long as you so....

I certainly don’t find you as a stupid person I think you can figure it out. So divide the number of your posts by 6... your out posting me by also a thousand post per year since you’ve been here ....easy peasy, lemon squeezy....

Again I’m a Pats fan I don’t hate Brady but hes decided to leave... I’m okay with that and wish him well, but, even you admit he will retire as a Tampa bay player .... so why would I even route for him at this point.

~Dee~
Dee, I was not the one pontificating about how I only have time to focus on the "important things in life." That was you and your time/posting on this board makes you a hypocrite. Seems that is the point you are missing.

FYI - NFL players don't retire associated with a team. But again, my rooting interest has nothing to do with who Brady plays for. I root for him because he is the greatest players in NFL/Patriots history and provided so many great memories over 2 decades playing for my team. In other words, I am precisely a Brady fan because he was a Patriot.

FYI - NFL players don't retire associated with a team. But again, my rooting interest has nothing to do with who Brady plays for. I root for him because he is the greatest players in NFL/Patriots history and provided so many great memories over 2 decades playing for my team. In other words, I am precisely a Brady fan .
Now I know your just f*cking with people. For your own entertainment. You just contradicted yourself.

Last edited:
Now I know your just f*cking with people. For your own entertainment. You just contradicted yourself.
Please. I said Brady may do the same as Peyton post retirement and be more about Tampa. Although I would not discount his relationship with Kraft which still is in tact so you may see him up here again because of Kraft.

Dee said he would retire as a Tampa Bay player. He can't do that as when you enter the football Hall of Fame you don't go in associated with a team.

Please. I said Brady may do the same as Peyton post retirement and be more about Tampa. Although I would not discount his relationship with Kraft which still is in tact so you may see him up here again because of Kraft.

Dee said he would retire as a Tampa Bay player. He can't do that as when you enter the football Hall of Fame you don't go in associated with a team.

That's inaccurate. A player "retires" from the team he last was contracted by so yes he can retire a Patriot but he won't go into the HOF affiliated with a team but you bet yer ass that mass the amount of his display will be from NE as this is where the vast majority of his body of work was. And I suspect most that visit the HOF will consider him a Patriot.

That's inaccurate. A player "retires" from the team he last was contracted by so yes he can retire a Patriot but he won't go into the HOF affiliated with a team but you bet yer ass that mass the amount of his display will be from NE as this is where the vast majority of his body of work was. And I suspect most that visit the HOF will consider him a Patriot.
Yes. I agree. I was more talking about him post retirement. Manning has nothing to do with the Colts. He lives in Colorado and he talks about the Broncos. Refers to the team as "we." I know some of the Colts fans over on Colts.com and it is pretty sad for them although they still love the guy and understand he is human and the Broncos showed him a lot of love when the Colts thought his arm was shot from the neck surgery.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back