Trip of a lifetime....

We got in at 4:30am. Played with the dogs (the sitter didn't stay the last night) for 30 mins and hit the rack. Didn't even unpack the rental van. Slept until 10 am. Exhausted, but if the Rams win I HAVE to watch the Lions with friends here.
Lol good luck my friend ....

My daughter and hubby and little military brats went from Watertown NY to Georgia then Ireland then back to Watertown lol

~Dee~

Lol good luck my friend ....

My daughter and hubby and little military brats went from Watertown NY to Georgia then Ireland then back to Watertown lol

~Dee~
Why are you still up lol... Watertown NY is a 5 hour drive hence Fort Drum is their home base

~Dee~

Watching the Lions game and hoping they win.....not counting on it lol

~Dee~

Sandy-Bay-Cape-Range-National-Park.jpg

Thinking about the eight months we spent in Exmouth, Western Australia. This is a shot from the web of the town beach on Exmouth Bay - we would walk it almost every night at sundown.

On nights when the moon rose over the bay just at sunset, the water would turn a bluish pinkish mauve color that has to be seen to be believed. Exquisite.

Sandy-Bay-Cape-Range-National-Park.jpg

Thinking about the eight months we spent in Exmouth, Western Australia. This is a shot from the web of the town beach on Exmouth Bay - we would walk it almost every night at sundown.

On nights when the moon rose over the bay just at sunset, the water would turn a bluish pinkish mauve color that has to be seen to be believed. Exquisite.
Always missed not getting to Perth and the west. That seems a perfect beach.

Loved Bondi, but very very crowded, which I don't like.

They say I shot a man named Gray

Back