Trolling other teams message boards

I don't troll, I lurk and engage in schadenfreud.

I lurk almost every NE opponent before the games, just to get a feel for what the fans' concerns are about their team.

Then there are the forums I visit just for the comedy :)

I may have displayed some trollish behavior on a Jests board once or twice, but I can't think of anytime that I've joined just to troll.

I was over at a couple of different boards once during the 2007 season. I never trolled over there, but I noticed that they got more and more hostile as that season went on. Never did understand it really...I even offered them congrats on making it to the AFC championship before we played them that year, and was accused of trolling. Those guys I guess had some insecurity issues...

I'm losing it. The Texans fans are so down on their team, I don't have the heart to kick them while their down.:frown:

I read JetsInsider and SteelerNation regularly but don't post. Just curious what those teams fans are saying/thinking.
I don't usually go to the weekly opponents message boards but do like reading their local papers to see what their sportswriters are saying.

I have done some trolling, but it was years back. A few of you probably know I was Chowdahead back on the old Indystar forum. Most of the time, I was basically a friendly troll (I'd try not to cross the line too often).

As for the avatar, it is funny, but it also is trolling. FWIW, it doesn't bother me at all, but I'm sure some of the more sensitive posters don't like it.

The only thing I'll point out is that Brady really doesn't cry, and to be honest, he's one of the toughest QBs out there. Middy's hyperbole has this way of keeping me from saying too many good things about Brady, but I really do understand how lucky we were to have gotten him.

He does get angry, though.

:cuss:

I remember you on RATS (and I believe you had a brief stay on ColtFreaks too, right?). You were a guy that came in peace.

Much like how I try to be around here. Most of the time. :D

I once signed up on a Titans board just to troll, but I very quickly discovered that I'm a lousy troll, so I left again *sigh*

Besides my Colts forum, I'm a member here, on a Panthers forum and on a half Broncos forum

Ohhhh....The Troll/Ignore List! That was so ****ing epic. ROFL ROFL

I was actually registered on IndyStar before I joined here. I was trolling the shit out that place and got into it with some dope who threatened to track down my IP and have me arrested and so forth. I saw what happened here to idiot trolls ( they got pwned) and I challenged him to try his shtick here, and then I quickly registered. My first posts were baiting this turd and he quickly got banned. By way of introduction I PM'd a mod and apologized for the shit storm.
That IndyStar forum was unmoderated insanity.. those were the days.
Albany Ed, good poster.
Someone from here ( it had to be from here) registered there as "Rodney Harrison" and held court with Indy fans offering pearls of wit in response to their questions. That was some epic shit... :LOL:

I was Patswin2004 on that board (edit)
2nd edit I was on the troll/ignore list also.... a lot of good that did, it encouraged me.

I am a long standing member of the cool Colts site matou is a member if but I don't troll in any way. Don't see the point.

Obviously I'm here alot but don't consider myself a troll. I'm also registered on Finheaven but only post there when we play them. I also usually will register on a forum of our upcoming opponent. Some are good (Steelers, colts & saints). Some are boring because they never respond to any post by a different fan (Jags, 49rs, Seahawks) and some are just ridiculous with trash talking idiots (Chargers, Giants & Bengals).

Back