Vapors thread

I have the Aspire Nautilus with the adjustable wattage on the bottom! I have thought about switching to the sub ohm box like some of you have, but I just haven't done it yet. I use a 7 leaf tobacco flavor at 12mg! I haven't smoked a cigarette since June of last year, so it has done the job!

I have the Aspire Nautilus with the adjustable wattage on the bottom! I have thought about switching to the sub ohm box like some of you have, but I just haven't done it yet. I use a 7 leaf tobacco flavor at 12mg! I haven't smoked a cigarette since June of last year, so it has done the job!

Congratulations :clap:

Last week I ordered an iStick 60W bundle that pairs the iStick MOD with the Eleaf Melo 2 Sub-ohm tank for my son as a gift who is trying to stop cigs.

I know nothing about these things but did a little research and this one with temp. control seemed to get good reviews. IDK, lol. Hope it works for him.

I have yet to try sub-ohm, but I guess that would be my next step, though I am fairly happy where I am at with the exception of how often I need to change atomizer.

I have yet to try sub-ohm, but I guess that would be my next step, though I am fairly happy where I am at with the exception of how often I need to change atomizer.

I'm getting about 20 ml of juice use out of each atomizer before it tastes burned

Dew

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

Your eyes turn Japanese using the vaporizer in the post above you...:coffee:

Racist

Cheers, BostonTim

I'm getting about 20 ml of juice use out of each atomizer before it tastes burned

I get 60+ out of an atomizer but I don't know if that's cuz I'm using a clear menthol juice.

I get 60+ out of an atomizer but I don't know if that's cuz I'm using a clear menthol juice.

It is, I tried a dark Hauk sauce that's a fruity Menthol and I needed to change my atomizer ever 10 ml otherwise it didn't taste good, so clear liquid is much better on them

Welp, I am now going to try sub-ohm. Just ordered an Innokin iSub S and about 20 replacement coils for it. Going to use on my existing iStick 50w. Default coils are 0.5 ohm, but you can also get 0.1 ohm coils if you have a temperature control device (like the Coolfire)

Coil loads in the bottom, liquid in the top, adjustable air flow.

My Nautilus is getting old, and I am curious if a different setup like what I ordered will last longer per coil.

Should be here later in the week I think.

Welp, I am now going to try sub-ohm. Just ordered an Innokin iSub S and about 20 replacement coils for it. Going to use on my existing iStick 50w. Default coils are 0.5 ohm, but you can also get 0.1 ohm coils if you have a temperature control device (like the Coolfire)

Coil loads in the bottom, liquid in the top, adjustable air flow.

My Nautilus is getting old, and I am curious if a different setup like what I ordered will last longer per coil.

Should be here later in the week I think.

Where did you order from? Let us know how it is

Ordered from Mount Baker Vapor, though I had to order extra coils elsewhere as the 5 packs of 0.5 were out of stock.

Sent from my Enigma Device

Ordered from Mount Baker Vapor, though I had to order extra coils elsewhere as the 5 packs of 0.5 were out of stock.

Sent from my Enigma Device
I just watched a video on the one you ordered, lots of pieces involved. Good luck

Back