Vapors thread

HarpoonIPA

ハープーンIPA &#1249
Reaction score
Seems to be quite a few of us, what's your equipment and vape flavor and nicotine level

My list
iStick 20W VV/ VW Box Mod by EleafUS
5pk Aspire Replacement BVC for Nautilus and Nautilus
Extreme Ice E Juice Baker Vapor 24 mg/ml
Aspire Nautilus Tank System

LOL - very similar
istick 50w
Aspire Nautilus tank (sometimes the mini)
And it literally took me years to find the juice for me. It is from naturally-extracted-tobacco.com Big Spirit tobacco flavor.

LOL - very similar
istick 50w
Aspire Nautilus tank (sometimes the mini)
And it literally took me years to find the juice for me. It is from naturally-extracted-tobacco.com Big Spirit tobacco flavor.

Where do you get yours

Mine is super basic, it's just a Halo Vape pen basically, doesn't produce huge clouds. I'm a simpleton and it just works for me. Has had me cig free for well over a year now. Couldn't be happier or feel better.

I usually vape a flavor from them called Devlin, it's smooth with a caramel hint. Not too sweet though, I hate sweet. Occasionally I will do some Kringles Curse (pepper mint) and mix a hint of chocolate e liquid in there.

I like Halo because the screen for what ever those chemicals are that everyone was freaking out about..diktones or something??

I use an iTaste MVP 3.0 60 watt
iSub G Tank with the Nautilus mouthpiece
I use Halo's Sub Zero menthol e juice 12-24 mg exclusively

I've tried a bunch of different set ups but this is the best I've found.

I use an iTaste MVP 3.0 60 watt
iSub G Tank with the Nautilus mouthpiece
I use Halo's Sub Zero menthol e juice 12-24 mg exclusively

I've tried a bunch of different set ups but this is the best I've found.

I have 4 MVP 3.0 very good product

I use the volcano vaporizer. Top it off with a little Mango Kush and ohhh yes...

That is what you all were talking about, right?

Yes, that's the same thing

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

I use the volcano vaporizer. Top it off with a little Mango Kush and ohhh yes...

Not sure

I think this belongs in the addictions thread and damn why didn't I think of adding that. :)

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

I have 4 MVP 3.0 very good product

Yeah, I love it.

I think this belongs in the addictions thread and damn why didn't I think of adding that. :)

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

Yeah, I love it.

How many days do you get out of your battery charge?

Oh this is the vapors thread I thought it said vagina thread.

Oh this is the vapors thread I thought it said vagina thread.

Remember this?

Some funny stuff there.

Sorry for the hijack and I don't vape. Was always curious about it though.

Back