Video Highlight Assemblage Of Our 2011 Draftees

Love the RBs eve more. Ridley is not the plodder that people seem to think he is.
Ridley is the real deal. He beat Ingram in the SEC COACHES ALL-SEC TEAM so that tells you what the coaches thought of Ridley. Ingram, fwiw, was voted by the coaches to be the 4th best RB in the conference.

Quote:
2010 ALL-SEC FOOTBALL TEAM
(*-Ties) (Coaches could not vote for their own players)

FIRST-TEAM ALL-SEC -- OFFENSE
TE D.J. Williams Arkansas 6-2 251 Sr. Little Rock, Ark.
OL Derek Sherrod Mississippi State (T) 6-6 305 Sr. Columbus, Miss.
OL Lee Ziemba Auburn 6-8 319 Sr. Rogers, Ark.
OL DeMarcus Love Arkansas (T) 6-5 315 Sr. Lancaster, Texas
*OL James Carpenter Alabama (T) 6-5 300 Sr. Augusta, Ga.
*OL Clint Boling Georgia (T) 6-5 315 Sr. Alpharetta, Ga.
C Ryan Pugh Auburn (C) 6-4 297 Sr. Hoover, Ala.
WR Alshon Jeffery South Carolina 6-4 233 So. St. Matthews, S.C.
WR Julio Jones Alabama 6-4 220 Jr. Foley, Ala.
QB Cam Newton Auburn 6-6 250 Jr. College Park, Ga.
RB Marcus Lattimore South Carolina 6-0 218 Fr. Duncan, S.C.
RB Stevan Ridley LSU 6-0 226 Jr. Natchez, Miss.
AP Randall Cobb Kentucky 5-11 186 Jr. Alcoa, Tenn.

SECOND-TEAM ALL-SEC -- OFFENSE
TE Orson Charles Georgia 6-3 240 So. Tampa, Fla.
OL Larry Warford Kentucky (G) 6-3 329 So. Richmond, Ky.
OL Barrett Jones Alabama (G) 6-4 301 So. Memphis, Tenn.
OL Garrett Chisolm South Carolina (G) 6-6 303 Sr. Charleston, S.C.
OL Joseph Barksdale LSU (T) 6-6 318 Sr. Detroit, Mich.
C William Vlachos Alabama (C) 6-1 289 Jr. Birmingham, Ala.
WR A.J. Green Georgia 6-4 212 Jr. Summerville, S.C.
WR Randall Cobb Kentucky 5-11 186 Jr. Alcoa, Tenn.
QB Ryan Mallett Arkansas 6-6 238 Jr. Texarkana, Ark.
RB Knile Davis Arkansas 6-0 220 So. Missouri City, Texas
RB Mark Ingram Alabama 5-10 215 Jr. Flint, Mich.
AP Trent Richardson Alabama 5-11 220 So. Pensacola, Fla.
http://www.secdigitalnetwork.com/NEW...announced.aspx

While I'm not ready to put him into Canton yet, Ridley reminds me (a little) of Corey Dillon. BJGE could be back on the bench.

I've loved the Vereen pick from the get-go and my man-crush grows with each passing youtube clip.

He is for real, people. Those lamenting the pick simply because he doesn't play linebacker are going to look mighty stupid.

While I'm not ready to put him into Canton yet, Ridley reminds me (a little) of Corey Dillon. BJGE could be back on the bench.

I think Ridley should be getting the bulk of the carries by Week 10. This pick has Curtis Martin written all over it.

Ray Rice coming out of college: 5'8, #199. Vereen coming out of college: 5'10 #210. ;)

Interesting. I thought Vereen looked very slim. I wouldn't have put him past 190. Those two inches make a difference it seems.

Wonder what Sammy Morris is thinking.
tumblr_llnw3qDBly1qbdxb2o1_500.jpg

Here's a new video of Ras-I Dowling. His ability to sky and fight for the ball is very evident in these highlights. Great hands, btw.

<object width="640" height="390">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ORkjupXw-S8&rel=0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

I think Ridley should be getting the bulk of the carries by Week 10. This pick has Curtis Martin written all over it.

:coffee:

I promise not to mention this again until the regular season starts.

This trip to the "3 Months Ago Wayback Machine" has been brought to you by Dunkin' Donuts, the Letter W and Dr. Scholl's footcare products. Dr. Scholl's Footcare Products: Rex Ryan approves. So should you.

He's certainly got the explosiveness, elusiveness and awareness. Can't get too much of a good thing.:peace:

Back