Vintage Bledsoe

Bruschi 3:16

Unable to function normally in society
Reaction score
Wow, :14 secs left, tie game, Drewpy throws a bad pick, Seattle kicks a FG on the next play to win the game. LOL!!!!!!

I was waiting for the REAL Bledsoe to emerge. Looks like he just did!

Way to go Seattle. I hate the boys and never was much for a Drew fan.

This is about when Drew has a breakdown. He starts fast most seasons, gets some INT and hit around and then the wheels come off.

Say bye bye to the Cowboys:D

TuckLuck said:
I was waiting for the REAL Bledsoe to emerge. Looks like he just did!

Way to go Seattle. I hate the boys and never was much for a Drew fan.

This is about when Drew has a breakdown. He starts fast most seasons, gets some INT and hit around and then the wheels come off.

Say bye bye to the Cowboys:D

I doubt it!

Difficult experience but the sun will shine again tommorrow!

Damn shame.

That man won't be sleeping a wink tonight. It looked like he was close to crying when he was walking off the field. Bledsoe looked like a tall, bubble headed white version of Red from the movie 'Friday' after Deebo stole his grandma's chain.

HOF2 said:
I doubt it!

Difficult experience but the sun will shine again tommorrow!

Admitting you have a problem is the first step! Bye bye drewbie!

Drew did what drew does. It is week 7 right? No worries, he will get worse before week ten. :D

Congrats to Seattle. That was one heck of a kick.

Tell you what though, even though at first I said to myself "this has to be bad.....nothing good, and everything bad can happen here'....and I thought that when I saw they were going for it with 14 seconds left....

Believe it or not, in retrospect, I say "good idea;bad execution by the Bills". Not to mention, a fantastic, TyLaw-like interception by the Seahawks defender.

You see, the Cowboys were around their own 40 yd-line, and were a couple of medium-range passes away from a makeable field goal attempt. So, I say, it wasn't all "big risk/no reward" for Parcells and Co. They had the ball, and it Might have been their only chance to win......

look at it this way....if they take the knee, they might Never have even seen the ball again in their own hands. So, why not go for it? Just a pretty bad, and not totally unexpected play by our old whipping boy Drew. But he did make some pretty good plays in that game......

But yeah, I saw Parcells smack his own coach, And yell at the cameraman, a couple of minutes later...

He knows this is his last stand, and he's goin' down with guns a'blazin'

RoadGrader said:
I think he knew that, but being immature, he just had to answer anyway

Yes, I have since changed it to a dual purpose question so save him the utter embarrassment of answering a rhetorical question after sundown in NE!

Did drew ever burn us that bad, though? just a couple secs left.
Oh wait, in 98 against pittsburgh, he just needed to get some first downs and then whine down the clock. He threw it to a linebacker who ran in for the winning td. cost us home field in playoffs. lost playoff to pit 6-3.
This probably isn'y healthy for me.:rolleyes:

Is anyone honestly surprised? Bledsoe has and always will be one of the worst QBs in pressure situations.

I felt bad for him after that one. The decision to throw there was probably as bad as the throw itself. Even if it had been caught, I doubt they would have been in FG range. I thought they should have just gone for a hail mary.

Didn't the kicker miss a chip shot FG in that game as well?
________
weed news

The look on Tuna's face after the interception . . . priceless!

I remember that line he said about throwing up in his mouth after a loss, and that's just what it looked like to me.

I wasn't surprised. The funny part was when the Seahawks were celebrating they pushed Bledsoe out of the way.:LOL:

Back