Watch Jeopardy Tonight!!!!!!!

tommysgirl

Willing to eat this for Babalu
Reaction score
My former high school English teacher who is now my friend, along with her daughter being my girl, is on!!!

It is the teachers tournament and she went out and taped it a few weeks ago but won't tell how she did, just that she didn't embarass herself.

She also happens to be a Pats season ticket holder. Her name is Kathleen Casavant, check her out, she's an awesome lady!!!:toast:

Since I am chock full of meaningless factoids and generally know all the answers to Jeopardy questions, a friend of mine paid to fly me to LA to try out for the show some years ago. I passed the written test and did a trial show mock up with the 8 others (out of about 100 that day) who also passed. Then I just waited to be called back as a contestant. And waited ... and waited . . I guess just cause you pass their screening is no guarantee of getting on the show.

Good for your teacher. Hope she kicks butt! :p

Since I am chock full of meaningless factoids and generally know all the answers to Jeopardy questions, a friend of mine paid to fly me to LA to try out for the show some years ago. I passed the written test and did a trial show mock up with the 8 others (out of about 100 that day) who also passed. Then I just waited to be called back as a contestant. And waited ... and waited . . I guess just cause you pass their screening is no guarantee of getting on the show.

Good for your teacher. Hope she kicks butt! :p

Well, there's your problem.

You have to provide the questions to Jeopardy answers.

:poke: :D

Well, there's your problem.

You have to provide the questions to Jeopardy answers.

:poke: :D

Oh, you think that's it? I assumed they objected to the fuschia paisley outfit I wore to audition in. :) [or maybe it was all those stinky farts ...]

She won!!!!!!! Stay tuned!!

woohoowoohoowoohoo

I :heart: Jeopardy. When I had a DVR I recorded every damn show.

So awesome about your friend!

Congrats to your friend, TG...I'll try to catch it tonight...

She won't be on again until next Wednesday for the semi-finals (this is the teachers tournament) She already won $21,400 though!!!!!

She won!!!!!!! Stay tuned!!

woohoowoohoowoohoo

She rocked! Please convey my congratulations.

She's a semi-finalist now, so she won't play again until next week.

TG, any idea when her next episode will air?

Oops, answered above. Thanks.

She rocked! Please convey my congratulations.

She's a semi-finalist now, so she won't play again until next week.

TG, any idea when her next episode will air?

Oops, answered above. Thanks.
We were laughing at her last night (she and her hubby may or may not gamble a tad :rolleyes:) because she wagered so much in the final round. She said she knew she sucked at Georgraphy so she figured she would go all in!!! Thank God she did!

I can't wait until next week!

Bumping because she is on tonight!!!!!!!!!woohoo

Can't wait! Saw her in the promo ad this afternoon.
It's funny to watch and see her nervous. She is so smart and was an absolutely hardcore teacher. Very nice but extremely tough (I still find myself correcting my English when we talk on FB)

It has been funny knowing her as an adult because her daughter and I are good friends still. You'd never know what a gambling, drinking trucker mouth she actually is. We sure didn't know it in high school.ROFL

The first time FT met her, he was like "She's a teacher?"ROFL

If that stupid guy wasn't a friggin opthamologist she could have won!!!:cuss:

She did great though!!!

Back