We can't win 'em all guys.....

Roberto71

Reaction score
We're spoilt in many respects. The vast majority of fans in the league have a shot every 10 years or a bit less at doing something and the rest of the time they don't make the playoffs or they're out early.

We're in a weird position with the consistency of this team, against all the odds, against what the NFL wants which is parity and all teams having the same shot.

We hate losing, but it happens, we made yet another AFCCG and won the division. There are a lot of things to fix, the O Line and ST need fixing. And we have no 1st round draft which is serious, but we'll be back...

Even a coach like BB has to accept he made mistakes. That Miami game is glaring.

What doesn't kill us, makes us stronger. Brady still looks strong, the beating he has taken this year is mind boggling and yet he was still standing there in the end and fighting back...

Just protect the guy in the pocket! And please Bill, our pointing has been atrocious this year.

No idea how Brady's going to hold up next season hopefully he'll be fine. Should we fade out Lafell and pick up a deep threat. The guy is useless. Is Calvin Johnson or anyone decent still available?

What doesn't kill us, makes us stronger. Brady still looks strong, the beating he has taken this year is mind boggling and yet he was still standing there in the end and fighting back...

Just protect the guy in the pocket! And please Bill, our pointing has been atrocious this year.

Brady took more of a beating in that one game than I have seen in awhile, that was worse than the giants game. I just think its hard to rely on no run game and Brady having to throw in 2 seconds or he is driven into the ground. It can get you by for awhile, but its going to catch up.

No idea how Brady's going to hold up next season hopefully he'll be fine. Should we fade out Lafell and pick up a deep threat. The guy is useless. Is Calvin Johnson or anyone decent still available?

deep threat umm its kinda obvious the issue was the o-line fix that and the rest of this o is fine. some competition for lafell sure but dont expect some big name to just walk in an play for pennies on the dollar.

Yeah, we really need a big, quick receiver on the outside who can make those big catches. Tom really needs that outside the numbers.

deep threat umm its kinda obvious the issue was the o-line fix that and the rest of this o is fine. some competition for lafell sure but dont expect some big name to just walk in an play for pennies on the dollar.

Yeah deep threat is not going to matter if Brady has to throw the ball in one second or he gets hit.

Then what happens when the short passing game gets taken away like this? Obviously the O-line needs to be fixed, but anyone better than Lafell is needed

Then what happens when the short passing game gets taken away like this?

it got taken away because nobody could block, you win and loose games on the LOS first.

how was brady waiting for some mythical deep threat getting open going to change this game exactly?

You guys are the best to talk too after a loss. I'm kind of down. We need to fix the O line and hopefully Dion Lewis stays healthy all year. I miss him. He could of had that D on their heels.

You guys are the best to talk too after a loss. I'm kind of down. We need to fix the O line and hopefully Dion Lewis stays healthy all year. I miss him. He could of had that D on their heels.
Biggest loss of the season IMO.

Sent from my Enigma Device

We as fans are lucky man, we have seen 4 superbowl wins and a lot of playoff losses. It never feels great to lose, but in the end, we have been pretty lucky over the last 15 years.

If this defense can stay healthy next year there's no reason why they can't get back to the SB. I like where this team is going.

Back