Week 10 Other Games Thread

TheBostonJay

Likes gifs.
Reaction score
Why not?

Tavon Austin trolling Indy hard AT Indy. Rams up 28.

Dalton is apparently no longer elite. Ravens dominating 17-0.

Buffalo down against Pitt.

I love Ozzie but I would have franchised Flacco and drafted another guy this coming draft. Avg QB with elite salary is a bad thing

ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
A Manning twofer:

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 2m
Eli Manning has now matched Peyton in the career "pick-sixes thrown to Tracy Porter" category.

Jeremy Lundblad ‏@JLundbladESPN 1m
Eli Manning threw his 17th career pick 6. Only Carson Palmer has thrown more since Eli entered the league.

Manning just threw a pic six to Tracy Porter of the Raiders. Eli this time. It must be a day that ends with a "y".

:coffee:

========

As soon as he saw the int, Eli laid right down on the turf and didn't move. I want that gif!

Tavon Austin's 3rd TD of the game to make it 35-0 Rams over Indy. This one was an 81 yd reception.

The only enjoyable part of this Colts game is the Finding Bigfoot commercials. I know those lunatics.

Everything in between those completely sucks.

I'd understand if they were getting teabagged on the road but getting owned in your dome? Yikes.

The only enjoyable part of this Colts game is the Finding Bigfoot commercials. I know those lunatics.

Everything in between those completely sucks.

OOoh. And I've been enjoying all of it except the Messin wit Sasquatch.

While I like luck, I hate Napi plus this:

If we simply finish ahead of the colts, We are strong likely to be in a bye. Thanks ST. Louis.

The Trent Richardson trade continues to make me lol. What a dumbass trade.

Saban couldn't wait to start Lacey over Richardson. I did feel badly for the Colts fans here...heck, I tried to tell them...but, noooooo, they wouldn't listen. >) Best move by Lombardi so far.

It seems like ever since Cincy beat us they've underperformed. We must have been their SB but didn't realize it.

Buffalo is quitting for the Steelers.

Back