Week 13 Gamete Thread - @Bills, Mon Dec 6th, 8:15pm EST

The Patriots have a more favorable remaining schedule than the Bills, especially when you consider they have one fewer game to play. They’ll be on their bye next week while the Bills are in Tampa to face Tom Brady, a quarterback with 32 victories over them.

Aside from the Bills, the Patriots will play at Indy, at home against the Jags and at the Dolphins. Those opponents have a combined 13-22 record (.371).

The Bills play at the Buccaneers and have home games against the Panthers, Falcons and Jets. Those four are a combined 21-24 (.467).

The first two wild-card tiebreakers are head-to-head result and conference record.

The Bills’ AFC record is bleak, and their lone tiebreaker owned over a team slotted in the top 10 is with the Chiefs.

The Bills are 5-4 in the conference. Entering this week, only the ninth-place Denver has a worse AFC record among the top 10.

The Patriots are 6-1 in the conference.

Anyone else think Bradshaw is way, way undervalued on that list?

Also, this:

Don Shula: $60 Million Net Worth (at the Time of His Death)

Reminds me that the world is a much better place, now that that's true. :coffee:
Yeah, Bradshaw is a public whore. He never made much in the NFL, but, he's raking it in from his likeness and public persona.

Elway had a bajillion Chevy/Cadillac/import dealerships throughout Colorado. Whenever I went through the Denver area, his dealership ads were CONSTANT.

Last edited:
He's good...but, he somewhat has regressed this year from last year. I still think that he's among the best QB's in the NFL though.
I'd say he has and he hasn't. His stats are very comparable to last year and in some categories, better. The thing with Josh, and I think your savant would agree, is that he hasn't reached his ceiling yet. It is scary to think just how good he can become. Where he resides right now is the floor. He has the desire and work ethic to be great.

I'd say he has and he hasn't. His stats are very comparable to last year and in some categories, better. The thing with Josh, and I think your savant would agree, is that he hasn't reached his ceiling yet. It is scary to think just how good he can become. Where he resides right now is the floor. He has the desire and work ethic to be great.
When Jax and Indy's Ds lay waste to your supposed elite QB, you got problems up against NE's D. This bravado is really something to behold. You'd think a fanbase who has suffered for 20+ years with 4 straight SB embarrassments would tread lightly in this situation.

When Jax and Indy's Ds lay waste to your supposed elite QB, you got problems up against NE's D. This bravado is really something to behold. You'd think a fanbase who has suffered for 20+ years with 4 straight SB embarrassments would tread lightly in this situation.
Did you miss my post about what your savant said?

Did you miss my post about what your savant said?

BB always pumps up opponents. Sometimes it's sincere, sometimes not so much. It's hard to tell.

Allen is awesome though. Personally, I think it's okay for Bills fans to be excited about that, regardless of the franchise's history.

BB always pumps up opponents. Sometimes it's sincere, sometimes not so much. It's hard to tell.

Allen is awesome though. Personally, I think it's okay for Bills fans to be excited about that, regardless of the franchise's history.
Of course it's ok to be excited after JP Losman, EJ Manuel, Trent Edwards, Nathan Peterman, and all the other mortifying draft picks they've have for 20 years at QB there. It's another to act like you've arrived because a pandemic happened, Brady left and BB rebuilt his team in 2 offseasons.

Last edited:
Of course it's ok to be excited after JP Losman, EJ Manuel, Trent Edwards, Nathan Peterman, and all the other mortifying draft picks they've have for 20 years at QB there. It's another to act like you've arrived because a pandemic happened, Brady left and BB rebuilt his team in 2 offseasons.

Somewhat of a backhanded compliment. But it's generous of you to allow other fans some excitement, if not full-blown hope.

Somewhat of a backhanded compliment. But it's generous of you to allow other fans some excitement, if not full-blown hope.
Hey, it's a free country. I just know if the situation was reversed, I wouldn't be on the Bills board looking for a pat on the head all week long because a pandemic struck the year before. NE blasted Buffalo last year and won the game in the 4th and the Pats are clearly improved from then. It's just bizarro world logic to be so cocky.

It's without question a must win for Buffalo in their position.

It's not really a compliment unless it's about a punter anyway.

:coffee:

Back