Week 13 Other Games

bideau

Offering friendly advice
Reaction score
A thread for those who don't have a life and will be posting here during the day.

Game 1 - Bears @ Lions
Game 2 - Bills @ Cowboys
Game 3 - Saints @ Falcons

The only one I care about is Bills @ Cowboys. I hate Dallas, but have to go with what helps the Pats. I may catch some of the 2nd half, but won't be watching any of the other games.

A thread for those who don't have a life and will be posting here during the day.

Game 1 - Bears @ Lions
Game 2 - Bills @ Cowboys

The only one I care about is Bills @ Cowboys. I hate Dallas, but have to go with what helps the Pats. I may catch some of the 2nd half, but won't be watching any of the other games.

Thanks for thinking of me :facepalm:

Cheers,

Would have rather had a Bills loss, but the Cowboys humiliated on national TV? I'll take it. :jester:

Jerry has gotten more vocal in the "I don't want to do it, but... " vein. I think Garret is gone.

Cheers

I wonder who Jerry will get for HC after Garret is out? And then I wonder where Garret will go?

Game 1 - Bears @ Lions
Game 2 - Bills @ Cowboys

I'd like the Bills game to be meaningfull, so I hope they stick around. The team needs some quality games to see where we are at before the playoffs.

When Gak turned it ovah...he's done.

I wonder if he gets the boot tomorrow?

Jerry has gotten more vocal in the "I don't want to do it, but... " vein. I think Garret is gone.

Cheers

That was an old-fashioned beat down the Bills put on the Cowboys last night. Jerrah was none to pleased but...

If Jason Garrett got the boot tomorrow, who'd take his place? There's nobody on the Cowboys' staff who has the cred. DC Rod Marinelli is the only one it could be and he has an 0-16 season as a HC with Detroit. The OC Kellen Moore has as much imagination as an eggplant.

Maybe this off season Jerrah will fire Garrett but he's shooting himself in the foot if he does it now. This bears mentioning as well...Jerrah said after the game last night, "I know Jason has my back just like I have his back". Hmmmmm. Whatcha mean by that Jerrah? Intriguing.

There's also this. Jerry Jones was emotional while talking to reporters. Tears in his eyes. “I’m not going to make a coaching change.” Jerrah said he still believes this team can make a deep playoff run. He said they have zero chance of doing that without Jason Garrett. He's right about 0 chance either way but, damn, Jerrah is getting soft.

I'd like the Bills game to be meaningfull, so I hope they stick around. The team needs some quality games to see where we are at before the playoffs.

A reasonable thought.

Josh Allen isn't the most skilled QB in the league, but the kid has heart.

Yesterday, he tried a sneak on 4th and short and had his legs wrapped up in the backfield and looked like he was done. He shook that guy and got hit several more times and kept fighting to get past the sticks with room to spare.

That is the kind of play that get a team fired up. Play of that game, to me. The Cowboys sort of folded after that, but that is what they are. A team loaded with all-pros that doesn't have a real team culture.

Buffalo isn't perfect, but they do have that now. That is a team that is cranked up.

I won't look that far ahead and we have rivers to cross before we can get a handle on that game, but the Bills certainly aren't slapdicks anymore.

Back