Week 14 Other Games

2 good games here: Colts/Browns on FOX and Mia/Balt on CBS. There's always the occasional NFL RedZone too. My clickah is getting a workout.

Bengals fake a punt, guy runs it up the middle and fumbles it forward. Another Bengal recovers it but it gets called back because the guy that originally fumbled it didn't recover it therefore, no 1st down.

What a stupid rule

I thought that rule about the fumbling player being the only one who could advance the fumble only applied for the last 2 min of half/last 5 min of game a/k/a/ holy roller Raider rule. Or maybe it always applies on 4th down...not sure.

I thought that rule about the fumbling player being the only one who could advance the fumble only applied for the last 2 min of half/last 5 min of game a/k/a/ holy roller Raider rule. Or maybe it always applies on 4th down...not sure.

Apparently not because it was recovered for a 1st down but they gave the ball back to the Steelers. Stupid rule. Really dumb

The Saints have been possibly the most up and down team of the year. Losing big to the Panthers in NO. smh

Luck has scored more points for the Browns than the Browns offense has, a fumble in the endzone and now a pick six.

Luck has scored more points for the Browns than the Browns offense has, a fumble in the endzone and now a pick six.

Shhhhh...you might offend all the 'experts' who think Luck is the next great QB. (I don't see it)

Then Luck comes back and throws a 40+ yd TD to Hilton. Sometimes Luck is with you and sometimes Luck is against you. So frustrating.

AJGreen now with 213 yards receiving on the day. His new career high and still counting at the end of the third quarter. 21-17 Cin over Pit with 4th qtr to play

NO will be getting a lot of love letters from the NFL fine committee. Cam Jordon with another bad illegal hit. NO is an undisciplined team.

Shhhhh...you might offend all the 'experts' who think Luck is the next great QB. (I don't see it)

Then Luck comes back and throws a 40+ yd TD to Hilton. Sometimes Luck is with you and sometimes Luck is against you. So frustrating.

Then, appropriately, Luck throws an int going for 2...popcorn

Back