Week 15 Other games

tonyto36

Reaction score
This is the last realistic chance that Carolina takes a loss this regular season with the Giants.

It's hard to think that the Giants can beat Carolina, but as we know, we have seen that one before. It seems their first real test comes in the playoffs. It seems anymore, the healthiest teams are the ones that have the best shot.

I hope they do go undefeated in the Regular Season, I don't think that team is built to handle the pressure of going perfect, and come the playoffs they will be found out.

Outside of one broken play where Cam ran for 50 yards, the Panthers have been shut down by the Giants defense.

Panthers getting exposed a bit. Their offense has been basically running the ball and Cam closing his eyes and chucking it deep ala Joe Flacco.

Panthers getting exposed a bit. Their offense has been basically running the ball and Cam closing his eyes and chucking it deep ala Joe Flacco.

I'm sure they'll take "being exposed" up two TDs at the half. :coffee:

What a great tackle from Bortles! Throws the intercept on the goal line and then gets all the way back to make the hit.

I'm sure they'll take "being exposed" up two TDs at the half. :coffee:

You clearly haven't been following the game. The Giants had shut them down. They just crapped their pants in the final 3 minutes of the half with a turnover and conservative defensive play calling (prevent defense).

Please don't talk about the game if you haven't even watched it; let alone be condescending about it. The Panthers haven't done anything different. They got a couple big plays against a terrible secondary. Their offense is unreliable and overrated.

You clearly haven't been following the game. The Giants had shut them down. They just crapped their pants in the final 3 minutes of the half with a turnover and conservative defensive play calling (prevent defense).

Please don't talk about the game if you haven't even watched it; let alone be condescending about it. The Panthers haven't done anything different. They got a couple big plays against a terrible secondary.

I guess that told you Tommy!!!

Wow, McCoy really took a bad hit right on the side of his knee and it folded inwards. He was in a lot of pain.

Please don't talk about the game if you haven't even watched it; let alone be condescending about it. The Panthers haven't done anything different. They got a couple big plays against a terrible secondary. Their offense is unreliable and overrated.

I'm sure they'll take "unreliable and overrated" per TonyTo36....if they can be up 21-7 at the half on the road. :coffee:

I'm sure they'll take "unreliable and overrated" per TonyTo36....if they can be up 21-7 at the half on the road. :coffee:

You really have no clue what you're talking about. The Panthers were struggling mightily against a very bad Giants defense. The Giants collapsing and falling apart in the last two minutes of the half doesn't mean the Panthers suddenly played great, nor does it change that the Panthers offense had been awful at the time I had posted that.

Once again, you're just box score watching like the Steelers game and acting like the points for each team is an infallible way of measuring how well a team played. It's just idiot evaluation.

Back