Week 16 Other Games

sprocketboy

Surrounded by Donkey Fans
Reaction score
I guess nobody started one of these on Thursday night? :shrug:

Anyway, the Redskins got the ball on the Eagles' six yard line with no timeouts and a few seconds left in the first half ... and Kirk Cousins took a knee, blowing a chance for at least a field goal. :huh:

I'm only listening over SiriusXM. I wonder if Cousins looked elite while he was taking that knee. :jester:

Edit: Link to Video on NFL.com

Glad to see the Redskins win - that eliminates the Eagles and Giants. Can't stand either of those teams.

NFC playoff teams are almost set and could be settled by tomorrow after Carolina beats Atlanta.

I see Brees has a cap hit of $30 Million in 2016! There is allegedly a lot of frustration that he maximised his contract the last time and they say he will have to take a hometown discount if he wants to return....It's caused them a lot of depth issues according to Rapoport.

I guess nobody started one of these on Thursday night? :shrug:

Anyway, the Redskins got the ball on the Eagles' six yard line with no timeouts and a few seconds left in the first half ... and Kirk Cousins took a knee, blowing a chance for at least a field goal. :huh:

I'm only listening over SiriusXM. I wonder if Cousins looked elite while he was taking that knee. :jester:

Edit: Link to Video on NFL.com

Ok, I need a smart football person to explain to me what he was doing...I mean it almost looks...suspect.

I'm hoping Roddy White trash talk has the Falcons playing hard and win the game lmao. I can't even believe what I'm saying

His team lost the game, but Fletcher Cox again, was outstanding. What a season he's had....a non brainer Pro Bowl choice, he's one of the D Linemen of the year.

Back