Week 16 Other Games

And Starks fumbles again!!!! Ridiculous.

Dreadful start for the Packers in the 2nd half. This Packers team is s**t.

The Cards are the real deal.

And Starks fumbles again!!!! Ridiculous.

Dreadful start for the Packers in the 2nd half. This Packers team is s**t.

The Cards are the real deal.

Now that the Cats have had their "undefeated" bubble burst, it will be interesting to see how they respond.

I'm listening to the Cards-Pack game on SiriusXM, and the Green Bay radio dudes keep talking about the Cards having a chance at the NFC #1 seed. I'm looking at the standings, and should both teams finish 14-2, the Cards would win on Conference Record.

If Denver Beats Cincy we get the One Seed I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong.

That can't be right. We'd still have to beat Miami. If Denver win out and we lose in Miami we'd be both be 12-4 and the first tie-breaking procedure is the head to head.

This Arizona game is a NIGHTMARE!! Rogers is all over the place and just gave up a sack and fumbled the ball and was ran back for the TD.

So pretty much next week we get the number 1 or 2 seed depending on Monday

It doesn't much matter what happens on Monday.
The Pats get the #1 with a win.
If Cincy wins Monday night, they clinch the 2nd bye.
If Denver wins, they hold the tiebreaker for the 2nd bye, but must still win in week 17.

If the Pats lose, it leaves the door open for the MNF winner to take the #1 seed.

The Pats get the #1 with a win.
If Cincy wins Monday night, they clinch the 2nd bye.
If Denver wins, they hold the tiebreaker for the 2nd bye, but must still win in week 17.

If the Pats lose, it leaves the door open for the MNF winner to take the #1 seed.
I would prefer if Denver Wins Monday night so we dont have to worry about Sunday all together..:coffee:

I agree that it doesn't matter to the Patriots' #1 seed aspirations.

However, if Denver loses this week, and the Jets, Chiefs, Donkeys, and Pats all win next week, then the seeding will go like (correct me if I'm wrong):

1. NE
2. CIN
3. KC
4. HOU
5. NYJ
6. DEN

That sets up the distinct possibility that the Pats get to host the Jets in a "rubber match" in the second round, with the "who gets to be the AFCE representative in the AFCCG" as the prize. :toast:

I would prefer if Denver Wins Monday night so we dont have to worry about Sunday all together..:coffee:

Nyetsky, Gretzky.

If NE, CIN, and DEN all finish 12-4, then DEN gets the #1 seed by virtue of beating both the other two teams they tied.

Now that the Cats have had their "undefeated" bubble burst, it will be interesting to see how they respond.

I'm listening to the Cards-Pack game on SiriusXM, and the Green Bay radio dudes keep talking about the Cards having a chance at the NFC #1 seed. I'm looking at the standings, and should both teams finish 14-2, the Cards would win on Conference Record.

That's if TB win next week

AZ annihilating Aaron Rodgers. Wowza.

Shows that O Line woes are not confined to the Patriots. Rogers is getting killed because his linemen just can't give him any protection.

Wilson is getting pummelled in Seattle with Okung out.

Man alive, Brandon Browner has had an absolutely horrible season in New Orleans. He is toast every time I see them play

Chiefs still haven't lost since the Royals won the World Series.

Back